Oklahoma now legal

The Germinator

What are they allowing for home cultivation?
Yes they are. Once our medical cards are obtained you can grow. Forgot the numbers. You can have mature and seedlings. It's said that our law is the most liberal in the country.

So you need a card to grow?
You need your medical card to grow at home for yourself. If you wanna grow on a big scale you have to apply for a growers license. Oklahoma is medical only as of now. But we're voting in November on recreational.

You need your medical card to grow at home for yourself. If you wanna grow on a big scale you have to apply for a growers license. Oklahoma is medical only as of now. But we're voting in November on recreational.
Hope it goes well for recreational in Nov!

Yes they are. Once our medical cards are obtained you can grow. Forgot the numbers. You can have mature and seedlings. It's said that our law is the most liberal in the country.

Let me take my flying ticket right away!

Ahhh, I remember the days when Washington had stand alone, nearly unregulated medical. Those were great times. I could take weed into a dispensary and legally "sell" it to the proprietor. Med shoppes had clones/seeds and grow advice. We even took dabs while shopping and had parties on site for various holidays. Patients here were also allowed to share medicine with other patients including accepting donations for the trouble. 15 plants total and a 24oz dry possession limit. Three patients equalled a collective and you could grow 60 plants I think it was.

Being convicted for marijuana possession in my past, I never thought in a million years that all of these states would be onboard. This makes 24 states (if I remember correctly) with medical or recreational cannabis. We are living in exciting times for us and our plant.

:ganjamon:

Sounds like Florida all over again... Not allowing smokable flower to be sold at dispensaries

Sounds like Florida all over again... Not allowing smokable flower to be sold at dispensaries

Vegan, the Florida legislature knows better, than the 70% of residents that passed that law. We are in control of the state legislature, we do not have to honor the wish of our voters. So OK, don't think a simple vote by the people is going to do squat, we politicians know better than you.

Go Oklahoma!

In Oklahoma, you can pay $100 for a two year med card. You can veg 6 and have 6 in flower.
You can drive with a quarter pound and have a half pound at your house. It is a good med program.
Getting qualified is pretty simple, because they do not have a list of medical problems that would qualify you. It is between you and your Dr. Once the Dr. Signs your form, send your cash to the state, get your card and start enjoying legal cannabis.
I heard that the dispensary’s are only allowed to sell processed cannabis and no flower. So, get your seeds popped and have fun growing.

Back
Top Bottom