OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Mornin' O, I know that feeling of separating from the one/s you love.. staying home with my kids..sick with buggers coming out everywhere. Now what sort of secret deal are you and THsea brewing up??? Is it a top secret that we need to wait for??

Hey Sisco ! :love:
Bummer about your kids....in the long run they will develop a good immune system. :Namaste:

THsea is working on his first grow...and he is being very careful in putting it together. That's it.

Well, old friend, you know me pretty well and I usually plow ahead no matter what. After posting tonight's part of the story....I sat here and thought back to those days and I actually started crying...I couldn't stop for a while. Things are going to get very hectic for the next 4 or 5 months of the story. Telling some of it will hurt for sure....I knew that from the start, but I do want to put it to rest in my mind. Some of it is really cool and some of it was madding. . Thanks for listening. :love:

That's good that you let it out... some of us have had that sort of time in our life.. the good the bad and the very ugly. I have one very good friend for 20+ years...we left CA together to get the past behind us but like Bob Marley once said "Your runnin' runnin and a runnin' away... but you can't run-away from yourself.."It's never forgotten, but it sure does help talk about it and even have lots of tears come out with it. It doesn't make you a lesser man, it helps to heal or look at those days and have a type of closure that you may need..

You putting your story out for everyone to read is a type of therapy.."go with that" and don't worry our rates here at the "420 support group" are much cheaper than those rip-offs that won't even let you spark it up in the lobby.

My love and respect is yours man always and I'm sure you have many here at :420:that feel the same.
:Namaste:

Hey there OMM! I am glad you are getting your therapy and telling your story!!

I have a lot of regrets in my life too. Sometimes they pop back up in my head and give me a hard time!! I bet writing out your story is hard to do but makes you feel better!! I know that I sure like to read it! :high-five:

Sisco, so sad what happened to your daughters dog, very heartaching to see our kids hurt. May good things come to you and your family to replace your loss.

OMM, you bring us all therapy thru telling your inspiring stories of your memories! I hope that we too can help ease the pain of those troubling times for you friend. And of course it wouldn't be great times if we didn't have some low times to eventually lead us to even better times:winkyface::party::Rasta: Thanks again for having me over:Namaste:

Sisco, so sad what happened to your daughters dog, very heartaching to see our kids hurt. May good things come to you and your family to replace your loss.

Thanks but..we never had a dog, I think you read willoby's post and got my name stuck in your head. lol :peace:

OMM, you bring us all therapy thru telling your inspiring stories of your memories!

I agree!

HOLY SHIT OMM!
first you start up a new thread..... had some 40 pages to catch up on in the opld one from before i left for hawaii!.... and you have 15 pages already here!.... its gona take me a little time to catch up now that i found ya again!n lol
the ladys do look lovely as normal
you will love the Amnesia and Fish Penis if you havent grown them already. Moby has a nice subtle spice to it.

ill try to be around. busy with work and the Married life!
keep it green Old man!

That's good that you let it out... some of us have had that sort of time in our life.. the good the bad and the very ugly. I have one very good friend for 20+ years...we left CA together to get the past behind us but like Bob Marley once said "Your runnin' runnin and a runnin' away... but you can't run-away from yourself.."It's never forgotten, but it sure does help talk about it and even have lots of tears come out with it. It doesn't make you a lesser man, it helps to heal or look at those days and have a type of closure that you may need..

You putting your story out for everyone to read is a type of therapy.."go with that" and don't worry our rates here at the "420 support group" are much cheaper than those rip-offs that won't even let you spark it up in the lobby.

My love and respect is yours man always and I'm sure you have many here at :420:that feel the same.
:Namaste:

Hey Nephew !
:high-five:
Thanks Buddy, I thought you would understand and I was right. Sometimes things just get too much and out it comes. Thanks for listening. Some times things happen that you just can't control and/or make sense out of. I did the best I could at the time. Some regrets and guilt haunt us no matter what we do. Emotion make us do crazy things and we just have to live with them.

Glad the 420 Support Group is here and cheap! Love you my friend.:love:

Hey there OMM! I am glad you are getting your therapy and telling your story!!

I have a lot of regrets in my life too. Sometimes they pop back up in my head and give me a hard time!! I bet writing out your story is hard to do but makes you feel better!! I know that I sure like to read it! :high-five:

Hey CF :high-five:

Therapy is right.....sometimes too much.....Truthfully I feel much better about things today. Crazy thing that gets me is now, I could make more sense out of things than I did them. Guess that's called experience. Good old hind sight! Doesn't help a bit. :circle-of-love:

I know one thing for sure some of the dope we smoke isn't good for remembering things at all and makes things worse. Got to stay away from those strains.
:high-five:
The story will continues....that's for sure. Thanks Buddy! :love:

By the way that Moby dick sure has a bunch of heads..maybe it should be a Moby dick (plural) :laughtwo:
DSCN34892.JPG
:welldone:

OMM, you bring us all therapy thru telling your inspiring stories of your memories! I hope that we too can help ease the pain of those troubling times for you friend. And of course it wouldn't be great times if we didn't have some low times to eventually lead us to even better times:winkyface::party::Rasta: Thanks again for having me over:Namaste:

voltron my friend, you put everything into perspective :Namaste:

If we didn't have bad times there would be no good times. Well, said!

There is welcome sign here for you anytime you want to come over.:thanks:

Yeah both my dads are there in paradise and I am stuck here in the cold!! LoL
It's ok, I will get there! one day!

Yeah I can't wait to see what you get out of these lovely ladies! I am excited! :thumb:

Oh! No! BAS is stuck out in the cold! You'll get over here at just the right time.......someday.:love:

Me too...they should kick some butt..when I put them outside. I'll be flipping the inside girls later this week. Going to busy.....but that's fine with me.
Take care girl. :love:

HOLY SHIT OMM!
first you start up a new thread..... had some 40 pages to catch up on in the opld one from before i left for hawaii!.... and you have 15 pages already here!.... its gona take me a little time to catch up now that i found ya again!n lol
the ladys do look lovely as normal
you will love the Amnesia and Fish Penis if you havent grown them already. Moby has a nice subtle spice to it.

ill try to be around. busy with work and the Married life!
keep it green Old man!

Hey Shaggie :high-five:

Hey cool....first time for Amnesia....Moby I've grown before, but not outside! She should do well out there.:love:

Man, thought you had decided to stay out here!!!

Congratulations again on marring your fine lady. :love:

Hey Shaggie :high-five:

Hey cool....first time for Amnesia....Moby I've grown before, but not outside! She should do well out there.:love:

Man, thought you had decided to stay out here!!!

Congratulations again on marring your fine lady. :love:

If it WASN'T the first time for Amnesia, would you remember? :hmmmm:
:)

Hey CF ! :high-five:

That's too funny....I do have long nails. I've tried different knives and such, but my hands shake too much. THsea thinks he can film it, so we will see.

Tony......what can I say........one in a million.

How I got to Hawaii is a totally different story. :circle-of-love:

I remember you saying the 12/12 days in Hawaii makes your fingernails grow long!

Tony sounds like one in a million! Rich and beautiful, fun and exciting!!! Great Combo!!! If I could grow a woman I would grow one like her!

I bet the story of how you got to Hawaii is interesting. HI is a very interesting place. Sounds awesome!!! :high-five:

I remember you saying the 12/12 days in Hawaii makes your fingernails grow long!

Tony sounds like one in a million! Rich and beautiful, fun and exciting!!! Great Combo!!! If I could grow a woman I would grow one like her!

I bet the story of how you got to Hawaii is interesting. HI is a very interesting place. Sounds awesome!!! :high-five:

Hey CF ! :high-five:

I wish I could grow another Tony!:love:

Some where in one of my closed journals is the story of how I got to Hawaii. Here's a short version.

When RS and I got married we were pretty much hippies and lived in a junk yard. We were students at the local college and it was cheap. It was a one
bedroom apartment..if we didn't like the furniture....we could change any time. We painted a big rainbow on it. Across the street was an airfield and the sunsets were dynamite. We knew Hawaii was this way all the time, so I went back into the service...the Army. Our thinking was for me to retire and we would move to Hawaii.

Well, it didn't quite work out that way for RS and I. I was single for a few really good years. Finally I had met and married Jo and after being married for little over a year I had cancer. Bad cancer. It took almost a year for me to recover and they gave me a 10% chance of living another year, so they temporarily retired me for 5 years. Temporarily because most cancer patients die before then. I had one last move coming so Hawaii it was. Been here 33 years now. :bravo: Hawaii has been good to and for me!:thumb:

Thanks but..we never had a dog, I think you read willoby's post and got my name stuck in your head. lol :peace:

I agree!

:bigblush::bigblush::oops: Sorry Sisco, and Willoby. You're right that was for Willoby... so much reading must've had a memory lapse couldn't be the MJ huh:rofl: I do hope your kids are feeling better Sisco:thumb: I hope I have that right :blunt::loopy:

Back
Top Bottom