OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Damn brother i have the same problem. Both of my medijuana's i put in the flower room turned out to be boys.:hmmmm:

Down to 1 soil medi and 1 hydro medi. Hope i get at least 1 girl.

Oh! Man Nic that's not good:smokin::smokin::smokin:

I have to be honest with you, I thought about buying some of those seeds from in my opinion, the worst seed seller in the world, thankfully not one of our sponsors. That's another story though.:smokin:

Everyone is having problems with those seeds turning hemi. The only person I know who didn't have problems is GMT1975. You may want to talk to him and how he grew them.

I don't think they were ever stabilized and were brought to the market too soon. It's a shame because they are said to be really great potency wise.

I hope your last one is stable.:cheer:

Hey OMM, how are you this evening? I am happy but tired, was out at my providers all day...moving is rough on a grow, that is for sure...at least he has some nice plants to go into bloom ready.

Aloha and :peace: my friend. Just dropped by for a quick smoke.
:passitleft: I need to get a bong :roorrip:...I love them...I forgot how much.

Oh! Man Nic that's not good:smokin::smokin::smokin:

I have to be honest with you, I thought about buying some of those seeds from in my opinion, the worst seed seller in the world, thankfully not one of our sponsors. That's another story though.:smokin:

Everyone is having problems with those seeds turning hemi. The only person I know who didn't have problems is GMT1975. You may want to talk to him and how he grew them.

I don't think they were ever stabilized and were brought to the market too soon. It's a shame because they are said to be really great potency wise.

I hope your last one is stable.:cheer:

They weren't hermie, they are strait up dudes. They are outside plants now because i want some pollen from this strain. I was hoping to get 1 male but so far i have got 4 out of 6 males with 2 as of yet un-sexxed. I want to cross it with my ron white. And maybe some of my other strains as well. I want to breed the bi-sexuality out the strain lol. If that makes any sense.

Hey that reminds me. Is Crocodile Dundee a hero in aussie or a tool?
A bit bit of both IMO. Tool with heroic tendancies:rofl:

Good to see Screwnuts is back. I always tend to think the worst when people disappear for a while. Once you've heard a few stories...............

I know how you guys feel after my 3 outta 5 males. They weren't fem'd though. What I cant understand is, surely they know the instability of the strain. Even giving them away can't be good advertising.:peace:

Hey OMM, how are you this evening? I am happy but tired, was out at my providers all day...moving is rough on a grow, that is for sure...at least he has some nice plants to go into bloom ready.

Aloha and :peace: my friend. Just dropped by for a quick smoke.
:passitleft: I need to get a bong :roorrip:...I love them...I forgot how much.

Hello High Doing just fine, thank you.:grinjoint:

:passitleft:

Bongs and I have had our moments together, but most (99%) I destroy them. Drop them, sit on em, or cough my head off and drop em. Must be a karma thing.
The little glass pipe I bought and lost, but just found is my favorite now.:yahoo:

They weren't hermie, they are strait up dudes. They are outside plants now because i want some pollen from this strain. I was hoping to get 1 male but so far i have got 4 out of 6 males with 2 as of yet un-sexxed. I want to cross it with my ron white. And maybe some of my other strains as well. I want to breed the bi-sexuality out the strain lol. If that makes any sense.

Hi Nic Boy did I read that wrong or what? :reading420magazine:
You just aren't finding any females. Well, that sucks too. Hope you get lucky.

Now, that would be cool if you could breed the hermi out of them, If you can do that, I'll be at your door begging for some.:yahoo::yahoo:

That strain is potent:ganjamon:

My apologies for not reading what you are saying:grinjoint:

Hi Nic Boy did I read that wrong or what? :reading420magazine:
You just aren't finding any females. Well, that sucks too. Hope you get lucky.

Now, that would be cool if you could breed the hermi out of them, If you can do that, I'll be at your door begging for some.:yahoo::yahoo:

That strain is potent:ganjamon:

My apologies for not reading what you are saying:grinjoint:

Ya the last 2 couldn't possibly be 2 more males.../knocking on wood
I imagine if i do stabilize the strain a lot of people will be wanting it.
Your first on the list bro.

Hi Screwnuts Been wondering what happened to you. Thought something was going on, didn't know what. Fact was kinda worried about you. All good now. Send me a PM to me before you come and I'll give you my contact info.
Have a good trip over. Aloha.

Nothing bad other than working 7 days a week and long hours. I got sucked in to doing the paint work on a show car being built. Haven't painted since 1988. lol. So working my regular 9-5 and then working on the car to 11-12 every night and weekends. A week away from it will do me good. PM headed you way.

Ya the last 2 couldn't possibly be 2 more males.../knocking on wood
I imagine if i do stabilize the strain a lot of people will be wanting it.
Your first on the list bro.

:

Well, you know, sometimes strange series of events occur all the time:ganjamon:

The Polka Jams would just make the whole thing Priceless.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Nothing bad other than working 7 days a week and long hours. I got sucked in to doing the paint work on a show car being built. Haven't painted since 1988. lol. So working my regular 9-5 and then working on the car to 11-12 every night and weekends. A week away from it will do me good. PM headed you way.

Oh! Indeed a week of taking it easy sounds real good! You could get your relax on! Think the weather is gonna be good next week too.:ganjamon:
Will be looking for the pm. :peace:

Throw him a rocklock.:biglaugh::rofl::biglaugh: I actually made that call to a pizza place.
Tried ordering a half burnt,half raw with extra anchovies that I dont want.
They were far from impressed. Kept us amused till the next crank.:biglaugh:
Prank calls were always fun when I was younger.:biglaugh: Give em a call even if it's only to make you feel better about it.:biglaugh:
I think i'm back to my good ole (i was gonna say normal:biglaugh:) self.
It's not like we were in a little tinny with a chook on a fishing line:rofl:
Oh no. Big big boat, long long chicken stick. Your on the uppermost deck mate. We're not a bunch of crazy ratbags:biglaugh: Are we??? Amazing. They come like 2/3rds of their body length out of the water and kinda use their tail to drive themselves up out of the water. So powerful. You can see right down their big open throat. It really is incredible. I'm in ramble mode tonight mate. Check your e-mail there's one there too:biglaugh:
Thanks for all your good vibes last week bro. It really does help.:thumb::peace:

another place i always wanted to visit....lavendar

Oh! Indeed a week of taking it easy sounds real good! You could get your relax on! Think the weather is gonna be good next week too.:ganjamon:
Will be looking for the pm. :peace:

omm,
just dropping in to say "high" hope all is well with you...lavendar, got to go try to root some clones...time to ck everyone, make sure they are where they are supposed to be....may chop one tonight...:cool:

Hey, what's shakin.. OMM

We just got back from a Musical! I have never been to one before.. trying to do my part in participating in the "cultural explosion."

This was at the Housatonic High School and the show was "Guys and Dolls Jr."
The opening act had three kids dressed up in 1930's N.Y. gangsters.. these kids did a great job from scene one to the end.

We all had our jaws on our laps and laughed allot too..:popcorn:Now I sit here thinking about it and I am still grinning:bravo: maybe it's this little ball of ha-ash that I scraped off my scissors an fingers..:bong:

OK bud, you take care man and I'll be Jabbering some more later.:cool:

Just thought I'd smoke with ya a bit and give ya some love on your great journal my friend.

++++Reps

:passitleft:

Well Hello Woodsman :cheer:

Now that's plain old nice of you my Friend. Thanks for +reps :thanks:

We here go.......:passitleft:

omm,
just dropping in to say "high" hope all is well with you...lavendar, got to go try to root some clones...time to ck everyone, make sure they are where they are supposed to be....may chop one tonight...:cool:

High there young Lady Was just thinking of you.;)

Did you say that you were growing Auroura Indica? If so, it is good (8)
couchlock.:grinjoint:

I don't know how you do it! All those different strains, I can barely keep up with 5.

See you after while.....;)

Hey, what's shakin.. OMM

We just got back from a Musical! I have never been to one before.. trying to do my part in participating in the "cultural explosion."

This was at the Housatonic High School and the show was "Guys and Dolls Jr."
The opening act had three kids dressed up in 1930's N.Y. gangsters.. these kids did a great job from scene one to the end.

We all had our jaws on our laps and laughed allot too..:popcorn:Now I sit here thinking about it and I am still grinning:bravo: maybe it's this little ball of ha-ash that I scraped off my scissors an fingers..:bong:

OK bud, you take care man and I'll be Jabbering some more later.:cool:

Hi sisco My hands mostly:grinjoint:

Bout time you started getting a bit of culture! Even us po people can join in the "cultural explosion." :cheer: Well, the hash might have made it better, but it was probably good anyway. Glad you enjoyed it.;)
I love to see live performances by real people doing something so different than any thing I could do.

Used to take my sons to the SF Ballet at least once a year, They didn't care too much for opera back then. One of them turned out to be a real opera buff as he grew older. I did mix in a few A's, Giants, Raiders, and 49er games so it was a good mix.:cheer: Used to take allot of dates the local playhouses. :ganjamon:

Take care Buddy

Hi sisco My hands mostly:grinjoint:

Bout time you started getting a bit of culture! Even us po people can join in the "cultural explosion." :cheer: Well, the hash might have made it better, but it was probably good anyway. Glad you enjoyed it.;)
I love to see live performances by real people doing something so different than any thing I could do.

Used to take my sons to the SF Ballet at least once a year, They didn't care too much for opera back then. One of them turned out to be a real opera buff as he grew older. I did mix in a few A's, Giants, Raiders, and 49er games so it was a good mix.:cheer: Used to take allot of dates the local playhouses. :ganjamon:

Take care Buddy

As much as it kills me working in NYC living nearby has given me the opportunity to see many broadway shows as well as ballgames and museums.
You should come by sometime Sisco. Housatonic is not far if it's the same as the river I fish.

Haha point was that a little cultural mix is fun every now and then. Havnt been to the opera or ballet yet except for swan lake a bunch of years ago and I remeber it as being my most peaceful beautiful nap ever, lol.

While on the sibject of culture I may as well mention my visit to see the Da Vinci Machines Exhibition. That guy was one smart cookie. Well before his time. Tanks,subs and helicopters in the 1400's. Pure Genius.

How's things on this glorious Saturday night(that'll mess with ya).
I think i've got my root rot sorted. Hope so anyway.:thumb:
Gonna go take a look at some cameras tomorrow. See if I can strike up a deal at one of the shops. Because people aren't spending as much, all the retailers want that sale and are being super competetive so it works out better for me. Bartering in department stores is becoming quite acceptable. Even if I buy one on the net I can still go and try them all out.
I think that Fuji is pretty hard to beat though. I want to get a bag, screen saver and SD card too so I should be able to strike a good deal somewhere.
How you doing mate?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom