OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

It was f*cked a long time ago....lol....I suggest you try a vulcan mind meld....but then you'd be sucked into a black hole slowly making your way to the green zone....oh wait if it's a black hole, you can't see green....lol....uh, can I borrow someone else's brain cell? I killed mine trying to explain what happened to Fishy's....

Hi My Queen.:love:

I would give you one of mine, but they are now oxygen depleted.:thedoubletake:

oh yea so i tried some of that concentrate stuff earwax or whatever they call it
its ok i still prefer the bud, high is different on the concentrate feels lighter
i dont know im used to feeling stoned those head highs dont work to good for me unless they can make my eyes bloodshot lol
i dont know if its just the one i have i had 3 to chose from i think i shoulda picked one of the other ones
i mean if i dab enough of it i feel kinda stoned but it doesnt last very long
it might just be me i think i need to stop already so i can get stoned later and get a job now lol

oh yea so i tried some of that concentrate stuff earwax or whatever they call it
its ok i still prefer the bud, high is different on the concentrate feels lighter
i dont know im used to feeling stoned those head highs dont work to good for me unless they can make my eyes bloodshot lol
i dont know if its just the one i have i had 3 to chose from i think i shoulda picked one of the other ones
i mean if i dab enough of it i feel kinda stoned but it doesnt last very long
it might just be me i think i need to stop already so i can get stoned later and get a job now lol

Glad you brought this up cronic. I gave THsea the rest of those little tubes you gave me. He drank them on the spot and then left. You will have to ask him about how they effected him.
We want bloodshot eyes, Brother! :high-five:

Sorry, but Yep, got to prioritize. Once you get a job we can continue on normally.:high-five: :cheer::circle-of-love:

Hi clayhead. Ok, you lost me already. Plain Osmocote is the same as the +, but doesn't have the ability to grow the root bacteria that helps you're girls. For that all you have to do is add Molasses every once in a while.

When you harvest using OC, there is no flush at the end. You can't wash it out. Obviously it will not hurt you and the flavor of your plants is the same.

There is a way to grow with OC and flush too. If you want to how to do that, let me know,.
:reading420magazine:

Thanks big Kahuna ......I have done my homework on molasses and water with it 2 out of three watering's. I was concerned a little about the taste while smoking. I always have done the wicking method in the dark that fish mentioned but I only did it for three days, I think fish was right to wick them for a week , changing the water every day. Wicking in the dark is supposed to increase the thric's. I never did a side beside test but it makes sense to me. Your suggestions are always greatly appreciated. I am sure that you know this but for any one interested ...in Osmacote website... Osma. plus is 15 - 9 - 12 .....Osma. outdoor indoor ..19 - 6 - 12 and Osma. flower and vegtable 14 - 14 - 14

A damn fine smoke to you OMM:)
I don't mean to be a pest but how long till you juice up them there brain cells? I promise I wont screw another one up if you let me use one.:wood::roorrip::party::hmmmm:

Hey Clayhead, OC+ has micronutrients in addition to the big 3 (NPK). Stuff like iron, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, boron, copper, manganese, molybdenum and zinc......reading off my jug right now. It doesn't have any beneficial bacteria or fungi in it. You may find it at meijer's. You will need to be aware of deficiencies using plain OC.

Nutes are nutes, doesn't matter if it says rose, pumpkin, tomato, veggie, cannabis on the label.....if it says cannabis it probably costs 4x as much. If something has the formula you need, try it. Most are sourced from huge chemical sources (Dow, scotts etc) Some nutrients require active/live soil biology, microorganisms to break them down so the plant can use them. The more stuff you cram into the plant, the more important flushing becomes. Using OC per the label requires no flush.....enjoy.

If you are worried about what goes into your body, research organic methods.

Thanks OG ....When it became legal here, Grow shops popped up all over and they tried to sell every thing a Big Corp pushed at the time. This is what pisses me off. I was told the I needed "Black Diamond" for phosphorus ....well after reading the label it had .05 % Phosphorus ....Well I have that much phosphorus in my Spit !! Thanks for the input and I will keep an eye on the ladies and watch my chart for deficiencies .....I may add some Cal Mag from time to time ....I know that Phosphorus is important when moved to the Bloom Room. Just trying to sort out the B.S. the grow shop tell us and Common sense. Best way to fight it is to keep doing my homework and read read read ! :thanks: and REPS your way :peace: I like to stay organic but am doing my research too!

A damn fine smoke to you OMM:)
I don't mean to be a pest but how long till you juice up them there brain cells? I promise I wont screw another one up if you let me use one.:wood::roorrip::party::hmmmm:

A fine smoke back at you fishy.:thumb:

You've probably seen my answer some where else, BUT my cells no longer work very well, they are oxygen depleted now. Too bad you screwed up the good one. A Shame.:thedoubletake:

A fine smoke back at you fishy.:thumb:

You've probably seen my answer some where else, BUT my cells no longer work very well, they are oxygen depleted now. Too bad you screwed up the good one. A Shame.:thedoubletake:

reckon I went to the well too many times LOL
thats ok you need yours more than I do:)

Good evening fellow old fart. I hope this post finds you feeling a little better. Nursing the girls and yourself is a must. Happy toke to ya.

reckon I went to the well too many times LOL
thats ok you need yours more than I do:)

I beg you're pardon! Just what are you saying my good man?:smokin:

Oh! I got ya......I need air......a few more brain cells wouldn't hurt either! :surf:

Good evening fellow old fart. I hope this post finds you feeling a little better. Nursing the girls and yourself is a must. Happy toke to ya.

Doing pretty good today Beemerbill. THsea came over for while today and mainly we just farted around. Did some sampling of the bottled ones. Sweet Black Angel was the winner. :high-five::high-five:

aww
you forgot to call me :(
its ok
well see you next round

Sorry Brother.......Jo was having a bad hair day...took awhile for her to become calmer. She had our attention. :slide:

The Story Continues………………….............………………………….I Start My New Job

Fort Monmouth was a nice older Fort. Large stretches of green grass and older brick buildings. The Star Wars Building was a small Skyscraper kind of building. As I drove around, I liked it. I found the Equal Opportunity Bldg in the middle of one of those green stretches. It was a small 3 room building and looked nice.

When I entered the building, I faced a desk with SFC Smith looking expectantly at me.
He was a black E-7. The impression I got from him was he was old and tired. He was.
I introduced myself and he showed me a smile from ear to ear. He had been waiting on me. He came around the desk and shook my hand. “Thank Goodness you are here”, he said.
“I am the only person here. We don’t have an OIC yet. We have one assigned, a Captain from the recruiting branch, but He is facing a court marshal because of an ongoing recruiting investigation.. OK.

I took the desk by the door as mine. The CO had his own office...with no door. The other room was a small classroom. They held EO workshops there. I said “In that small room?”
“Yep, we don't do much training, you will like it here”. .I thought to myself “I'm going to like this”..

I learned his name was Sam and he had high blood pressure, which worried him to death.
He was 45 years old, but still had a few years before retirement.

We spent the next week getting to know each other and life was nice.

To be continued………………....................……….The Chaplin's School under fire.

Back
Top Bottom