OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

wave a bong and a bottle of roundup in front of them.
tellem you go out the easy way or the hard way! I think they will get the picture:)

Thanks fishy, that should work. I've got a nice collection of pipes I can threaten them with.
Do frighten yours often?
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks fishy, that should work. I've got a nice collection of pipes I can threaten them with.
Do frighten yours often?
just when they see me naked:)

tellem you go out the easy way or the hard way! I think they will get the picture:)

hey fishy:rofl:im with OMM pass on seeing u nekked

il try and give ytou a call late this afternoon or eve OMM
depends if my sons around to watch his baby bro for a bit if not gotta wait for the wife to come home

Hey Buckshot.
Nice pun.
Buckshot my friend, it's my fault for not taking a tall and wide shot of the grow. There are three LEDs hanging above them with 24 10 watt white lights shining down. Supposedly that is the veg setting for these lights.
Your opinion welcome.
:thumb::clap:

I vegged under full bloom LEDs and they did... awesome!! much bigger and stronger than CFL. Not sure about just using full spectrum as I have never tried it. Your little girls look great so it must be working, I was just confused with all the CFLs if you have LED panels to use.

OMM the girls are looking great I'm here to learn I'm like a sponge soaking it all up.

:thumb::cheer::love::bravo:

Welcome Harley001 ! :thumb:

Glad to have you riding along. Maybe we can both learn a bit.:thumb:

I vegged under full bloom LEDs and they did... awesome!! much bigger and stronger than CFL. Not sure about just using full spectrum as I have never tried it. Your little girls look great so it must be working, I was just confused with all the CFLs if you have LED panels to use.

OK Buckshot, got the LEDs going full blast. With all the light in there they should veg pretty damn good.
Not sure I think too well with the Oxygen going full blast. Weeeeeee!

:party:

Do frighten yours often?

just when they see me naked:)

Yea! That would scare hell out of me too!:yikes::yikes:

I believe that's considered high stress training! :)

Back
Top Bottom