OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

darn it! I always say the right things the wrong way. Story of my life:)
sure didn't want to ignore the other ladies that are there. I will work on my smoothy talk buddy ask her to forgive me wont you:)

done!

:thanks:

Incredible plants, love to see these beauties in the sun...

Me too Legit Spam. The is sun where they should be. Nothing like the real thing. Thanks for looking in. :high-five:

OMM,
The girls be looking great (as usual). Took a couple of days off and can`t believe how far behind I got, especially yours. You sure know how to tell a good story. Glad to hear that both you and Jo are feeling better. Later my ol` friend.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Hey there yooper rex, I wondered were you got off to, hope they were good days off for you. We old farts need time for ourselves sometimes. Thanks about the story. Yep, we are doing better. Jo's getting younger! :high-five:

Hey OMM your girls look awesome as usual!:thumb: Between the Hi weather and your TLC, they are very spoiled lucky plants.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope your having a great weekend!:peace:

Hey, Young Lady! Thanks. Actually it's all the weather, I just watch. Hope your having a fine weekend too.:love:

Good weed morning OMM. Babies are so cool. Coming to life and struggling to make it and then bam they are girls and making a person happy. Nice grow brother. The sun makes both our girls and us feel good. We had rain for 5 days and yesterday my outside girls were really reaching for the warmth. Hope this finds you and Jo in good health. Get Skunked

good morning OMM how's the endless summer? I don't like hot any more than cold. Hey how about the new spell check. It pops up for correction instantly . cool. Your babies still looking great.

Good weed morning OMM. Babies are so cool. Coming to life and struggling to make it and then bam they are girls and making a person happy. Nice grow brother. The sun makes both our girls and us feel good. We had rain for 5 days and yesterday my outside girls were really reaching for the warmth. Hope this finds you and Jo in good health. Get Skunked

Thanks beemerbill, same to you. At least those girls had/have a purpose in life. You are so right about the sun, Jo and I get a bit everyday. We are careful tho. Five days is plenty. That should help em though. We've been getting evening showers for while. Nice. We are fine buddy, hope and your wife are too. How's that soreness coming along?:Namaste:

good morning OMM how's the endless summer? I don't like hot any more than cold. Hey how about the new spell check. It pops up for correction instantly . cool. Your babies still looking great.

Hey bozzo420, good morning to you too. Still an endless summer. The longest days of the year right now. Have a few late afternoon showers too. The moon looks so close. You get the idea.

Did the tunnel flood work?
:popcorn:

My right hand still goes numb most of the time but seems to be getting a little better. I had to torque a head on one of our diesels at work and there were 32 bolts that had to be torqued to 275 foot pounds and now it's not as numb. Not sure what action helped but whatever it was it's not a bad. I go see a doctor on tuesday about it

My right hand still goes numb most of the time but seems to be getting a little better. I had to torque a head on one of our diesels at work and there were 32 bolts that had to be torqued to 275 foot pounds and now it's not as numb. Not sure what action helped but whatever it was it's not a bad. I go see a doctor on tuesday about it

Hi beemerbill. That's strange that more pressure helped. Maybe it relieved something in there. Good luck at the Doctor's on Tuesday.

thanks buddy for the hydroton, I was short on:thumb:

Hey cronic no problem my friend. That's going to be just right for me too. There will still be enough to cover the 2 Dinafem OG Kush sprouts you gave me when I replant them.
:cheer:

Well, I told Jo that this will be my last grow until she tells me I can grow again. Gulp!:peacetwo:

Well, I told Jo that this will be my last grow until she tells me I can grow again. Gulp!:peacetwo:

no worries buddy well be here to help you out:thumb:

Good weed OMM:)
hope Jo lets you grow soon:)

Back
Top Bottom