Oldschool - Big AutoGrow - Dark Devil - Blue Berry Kush

Purple:thumb:
Bubble gum gettin close..dark devils starting to get purple..leaves too..ausome
20160820_143615.jpg
20160820_143501.jpg
20160822_232848.jpg
20160822_232858.jpg

Train wreck babies are sweet after a week..growing faster now..
bubble gum is now in the flushing stage..they smell ausome..just like bubble gum ..and all the darling devil and blueberry kush are all fine..kinda pissed at my self that I started veg nutes to soon
20160824_200412.jpg
20160824_200424.jpg
20160824_200431.jpg

Getting ready to transplant the trainwrecks. Got pails ready tonite..also moved my 3 ww clones out to my big grow room..there in with there mother now..
20160825_201533.jpg
20160825_201551.jpg
20160825_212018.jpg
20160825_212601.jpg

Yes I am..next batch..which will be soon..need some room..I would have started the train wreck in final pot but was un prepared so I started in the cups..everyone says they like the final pot better. Thanks brother..any advice feel free if you know ur autos cause I'm new.but gonna get it together fast...
Are you gonna plant your next run of autos in there final pot from the start? I have tried it both ways, and they seem to like staying in the same house :high-five: Your garden is looking nice & big as always :goodjob:

Hello!
New to posting but I have been reading your posts and drooling over your ladies for an hour now!

I recently did two cycles with Autos and I had decent success but one of my friends came over (too late might I add) and told me what he has been doing since he found out about these bad boys! This helped my third round immensely!

These babies are even more early stage root growth dependent than any other plant on the planet. As you can see they grow and mature VERY fast! Unfortunately, they are on a flowering timer that they seem to decide themselves! Basically everything that you do in the first 2-3 weeks sets the stage for the show!

That being said what decreased my grow time by over a week and increased my yield was very simple!
They cannot be disturbed or moved early in the Vegging process!
The solution is to plant them originally in your kitty litter boxes and then use the top of a solo cup cut in half buried halfway and use it as a funnel to keep the water around the root system of the baby plant. If you feed this cup the problem of the pot dispersing the water or overwatering no longer becomes an issue. The act of transplanting these super stars may not always be obvious but it really does stunt the growth!

It appears that you have grown a large amount of plants more than me so I will not pretend to be an expert but I wish someone told me some of this sooner!

Also I had two suggestions on how I should start my first batch - the first being regular planting soil that has plenty of nutes which can fully support these fast growing plants until after the flowering stage starts. It takes the guesswork right out of it. The second was to use the usual perlite-coca etc. and even though the perlite is lighter and lets the roots breathe more, the nutes that were available to the plant the whole time in small amounts did help my first grow and did not burn in the slightest!

Well,
Nice to meet you and I will keep watching your beautiful projects!

J

Hey jay..thanks for stopping in..yea many have told me to start in the final pot..ill be doing that for now on..ive made a few noob mistakes but I'll catch on..
Hello!
New to posting but I have been reading your posts and drooling over your ladies for an hour now!

I recently did two cycles with Autos and I had decent success but one of my friends came over (too late might I add) and told me what he has been doing since he found out about these bad boys! This helped my third round immensely!

These babies are even more early stage root growth dependent than any other plant on the planet. As you can see they grow and mature VERY fast! Unfortunately, they are on a flowering timer that they seem to decide themselves! Basically everything that you do in the first 2-3 weeks sets the stage for the show!

That being said what decreased my grow time by over a week and increased my yield was very simple!
They cannot be disturbed or moved early in the Vegging process!
The solution is to plant them originally in your kitty litter boxes and then use the top of a solo cup cut in half buried halfway and use it as a funnel to keep the water around the root system of the baby plant. If you feed this cup the problem of the pot dispersing the water or overwatering no longer becomes an issue. The act of transplanting these super stars may not always be obvious but it really does stunt the growth!

It appears that you have grown a large amount of plants more than me so I will not pretend to be an expert but I wish someone told me some of this sooner!

Also I had two suggestions on how I should start my first batch - the first being regular planting soil that has plenty of nutes which can fully support these fast growing plants until after the flowering stage starts. It takes the guesswork right out of it. The second was to use the usual perlite-coca etc. and even though the perlite is lighter and lets the roots breathe more, the nutes that were available to the plant the whole time in small amounts did help my first grow and did not burn in the slightest!

Well,
Nice to meet you and I will keep watching your beautiful projects!

J

Ok got the train wreck in the final pots..the bubble kush is close to finishing..im flushing now..and all the DD s and BB kush are moving along..gonna start 5 purple ryder since I have the room..figure why not right..the more the merrier. .
20160826_195132.jpg
20160826_195228.jpg
20160826_195244.jpg
20160826_195312.jpg
20160826_195453.jpg
20160826_195617.jpg
20160826_165730.jpg

:wood:Soaked my purple ryder and are in paper towels..got my pots ready..going into the final pot this time..no transplanting..see what I got in the morning..hope to see 5 tap roots.

edit..just looked and all 5 cracked open .sweet.

All 5 ryder poped...in there final pot..not bad 2 days from seed to pot..
also I DEFINITELY noticed the trainwrecks slow up after transplanting..see I'm learning.. and thanks for everyone's tips..
don't forget to vote in this month's contests..only couple days left..
some ausome plants and nugs this month..
peace everyone. .
20160828_070447.jpg

Love them..they grow so fast..once I get it down to a good yield I'll be satisfied..
Weedman looks in his crystal ball, and see's 4-6 ounce autos in the og old schools future :high-five: just don't let your first couple runs get you down...Take this as a challange brother...Iam in your corner along with many more.. P.s Autos will be great in between bud since your a photo og :Namaste:

20160830_064104.jpg
20160830_063939.jpg
20160830_063844.jpg
20160830_063726.jpg
20160830_063715.jpg
20160830_063705.jpg
Harvested the bubble yum kush..nice looking bud I must say..im happy with my first auto harvest..was 5 plants..weight when it drys out..very sticky..lemony smell very very strong..

Back
Top Bottom