Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Wonderful, They look super healthy! Nice shade of green. I’ve heard you can feed MC super early in promix. Not gonna lie, MC has me interested seems like everyone has caught that bug! Lol

Pretty much soon as the roots are established you can start feeding the mega crop at a seedling dosage. I will be starting later this week probably somewhere around 1.5 - 2 gm/ gallon.

Wonderful, They look super healthy! Nice shade of green. I’ve heard you can feed MC super early in promix. Not gonna lie, MC has me interested seems like everyone has caught that bug! Lol
What's super quick? I've never messed with mega crop. I assume that's MC? But in pro mix hp soil, i start feeding soon as they recover from transplant and start growing

I think this is the thread I was talking about.

I think I am starting to get the hang of this sourdough bread baking.
IMG_20200519_083141.jpg
Dammit smokey! Always when I'm hungry too!:hmmmm:

I think this is the thread I was talking about.
I do agree with what they're saying. My thoughts on that are I treat him like I would treat a clone. Give them nutrients before rooted will kill them. So technically once the taproot is developed should be able to feed a week dosage of nutes.on the other hand the seedling gets the nutrients it needs in the beginning from the Cotyledons leaves for the first week or two. So I guess I am just cautious with the nutes to start with.

Back
Top Bottom