Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Go to the first page of your journal then click the back button once you should be at the journals in progress. Right click on you thread and select copy link Now on the top of the page click on your avatar and select signature. Paste the address there and click save.
Thanks again

The blue cheese are looking good and the smaller blueberry number two got some twisting going on with the leaves and some strange markings on the leaves that showed up today. Now blueberry number one had the same markings on it when she's was younger and seem to grow out of it. I'm not too worried about this because I was planning yanking that plant. I only want four in the room both of the blueberry seeds are free from canuk seeds. I will do a full update in a few days with pictures.

Day 6 Veg Update
Happy Friday :yahoo: everything is doing fine and on schedule. I was having a conversation with another member yesterday about how I don't bother with my humidity in veg because it is so dry here. And in the past seemed to not make much of a difference running a humidifier. When I get closer to the flowering stage the humidity level stabilizes at 40 to 50% which is perfect. Anyways I had the humidifier just sitting around so I put it back in the room to see what happens. Overnight it raised the humidity 5 to 10% so it is helping a bit I guess. It doesn't show a proper reading on the humidity level it's about 12% low.
I'm still waiting for them to dry out a little more and all will be getting their first feeding on the next watering.

Accurate Temp & Humidity
DSCN3254.JPG

Group Shot
DSCN3257.JPG

Blue Cheese#1
Blue Cheese#1.JPG

Blue Cheese#2
Blue Cheese#2.JPG

Blue Cheese#3
Blue Cheese#3.JPG

Blueberry#1
Blueberry#1.JPG

Blueberry#2 has some leaf twisting also some strange markings on leaves that showed up 2 days ago. This plant will most likely be pulled when I up pot.
Blueberry#2.JPG

That all for now as always advice questions observations are always welcome.

Grow On :morenutes:Stay Medicated:passitleft:

Looking good Smokey! I never worry about twisting leaves personally. Some seedling seem to just do strange things! They seem to grow out of it. I had one on my last grow that started out with some distorted leaves I ended up cutting them off in defoliation and none of the others took on that characteristic.

Looking good Smokey! I never worry about twisting leaves personally. Some seedling seem to just do strange things! They seem to grow out of it. I had one on my last grow that started out with some distorted leaves I ended up cutting them off in defoliation and none of the others took on that characteristic.
When I say that I'm probably going to pull that plant it's not because of the twisted leaves it's because I only want 4 plants in the room 5 crowds the room I've done it before. It was the last Bean to pop and the weekest plant is so it will probably be the one to go.

Day 6 Veg Update
Happy Friday :yahoo: everything is doing fine and on schedule. I was having a conversation with another member yesterday about how I don't bother with my humidity in veg because it is so dry here. And in the past seemed to not make much of a difference running a humidifier. When I get closer to the flowering stage the humidity level stabilizes at 40 to 50% which is perfect. Anyways I had the humidifier just sitting around so I put it back in the room to see what happens. Overnight it raised the humidity 5 to 10% so it is helping a bit I guess. It doesn't show a proper reading on the humidity level it's about 12% low.
I'm still waiting for them to dry out a little more and all will be getting their first feeding on the next watering.

Accurate Temp & Humidity
DSCN3254.JPG

Group Shot
DSCN3257.JPG

Blue Cheese#1
Blue Cheese#1.JPG

Blue Cheese#2
Blue Cheese#2.JPG

Blue Cheese#3
Blue Cheese#3.JPG

Blueberry#1
Blueberry#1.JPG

Blueberry#2 has some leaf twisting also some strange markings on leaves that showed up 2 days ago. This plant will most likely be pulled when I up pot.
Blueberry#2.JPG

That all for now as always advice questions observations are always welcome.

Grow On :morenutes:Stay Medicated:passitleft:
Looks awsome smokey. Remember. You can't smoke leaves. :)

Back
Top Bottom