Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Happy Sunday everyone hope your having a relaxing day. This morning I am experimenting a bit with my morning dose of dust. Usually I take a heaping teaspoon and wash it down with water. Today I put the same dose on a piece of bread with peanut butter. It covered the taste nicely. The effects seem to come on faster and stronger this way I have to post my results here. Sun is shinning today got the yard cleaned up got a chicken on the BBQ rotisserie cooking right now.

IMG_20200524_143728.jpg

Picked up a couple of tomato plants yesterday at Costco plan on hitting them with some mega crop soon.
IMG_20200524_143746.jpg

Have great day grow on stay medicated!
:snowboating::bong:
Cool dog

The dog is Rosie I inherited her from my mother. I like cooking the wife had some kidney issues and on a really low sodium diet do we make everything at home. Saturday we had homemade donairs. I working on getting another sour dought starter going to make more bread. And welcome to my journal! Give it a couple months probably won't be so clean in there.

The dog is Rosie I inherited her from my mother. I like cooking the wife had some kidney issues and on a really low sodium diet do we make everything at home. Saturday we had homemade donairs. I working on getting another sour dought starter going to make more bread. And welcome to my journal! Give it a couple months probably won't be so clean in there.
I like cooking, but I think you guys are over my head. I DID cook a chiabatta a couple months ago, but it was not very porous. Kinda heavy.

I watered my tomato's 1hour ago gave 2 gm megacrop per gallon. That's a seedling dose. The one on the left is not taking it well.
IMG_20200525_162435.jpg
2 hours ago? Seems like if it were the nutes both would be worked, especially that quickly
That's like Round Up speed

Just bought it Saturday maybe I can get a refund. Costco is good for that.
You might as well buy the ones in a pile over by the green onions. You can get them by the ton at Costco

No I don't use rye flour start off with 50% whole wheat flour and 50% white flour then after the first couple of feedings switch to straight white flower. That is a good question though because I have read useing rye flour as a starter does speed it up. Going shopping tomorrow I will have to look for Samurai flower. But lately buying flour here is hit or Miss half the time is sold out.
Half rye half white I used. Then it said you could switch to just white afterwards. Rye speeds it up somehow. Like you said thou. Just what i read.

Half rye half white I used. Then it said you could switch to just white afterwards. Rye speeds it up somehow. Like you said thou. Just what i read.
White flour is stripped down, whereas rye still has the shell and chaff. I believe that is what speeds up the colonization. I won't tell you why I know this but I know that is why it works faster.... :bongrip:

I saw a video on YouTube and that's what they said rye flour will speed up the fermentation. I don't have any r rye flower. I did see on another website where they used 50/50 of whole wheat and white flour. Got a little bit of fermentation started so it shouldn't be long.

White flour is stripped down, whereas rye still has the shell and chaff. I believe that is what speeds up the colonization. I won't tell you why I know this but I know that is why it works faster.... :bongrip:

Is your name popcorn?

I’ve been adding MC to my roses with no ill effects. Just sprinkle the powder on the soil, rake in, and wait for rain. Cheaper than rose fertilizer and it has more stuff in it.

Damn it. You’re making me want to try sourdough starter again, even though my multi-grain bread is to die for.

Back
Top Bottom