Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

I'm a little pissed off at myself right now I just cooked my starter for the sourdough bread by accident. I usually leave it in the oven in a mason jar to ferment because it's warm in there. I was going to warm up the oven to make some home fries and forgot to take it out. I had a bit of a blond moment and I don't even have any hair. It took me probably the better part of a month to get that good good enough to make sourdough bread with. Now I have to start all over shouldn't take me that long this time cuz I know what I was doing wrong last time but will still probably take at least a week.:thedoubletake:

No I don't use rye flour start off with 50% whole wheat flour and 50% white flour then after the first couple of feedings switch to straight white flower. That is a good question though because I have read useing rye flour as a starter does speed it up. Going shopping tomorrow I will have to look for Samurai flower. But lately buying flour here is hit or Miss half the time is sold out.

I'm a little pissed off at myself right now I just cooked my starter for the sourdough bread by accident. I usually leave it in the oven in a mason jar to ferment because it's warm in there. I was going to warm up the oven to make some home fries and forgot to take it out. I had a bit of a blond moment and I don't even have any hair. It took me probably the better part of a month to get that good good enough to make sourdough bread with. Now I have to start all over shouldn't take me that long this time cuz I know what I was doing wrong last time but will still probably take at least a week.:thedoubletake:
Crappy about the starter but that hair comment got me going! Lol!
I baked bread last night, first time since 1998!

Happy Sunday everyone hope your having a relaxing day. This morning I am experimenting a bit with my morning dose of dust. Usually I take a heaping teaspoon and wash it down with water. Today I put the same dose on a piece of bread with peanut butter. It covered the taste nicely. The effects seem to come on faster and stronger this way I have to post my results here. Sun is shinning today got the yard cleaned up got a chicken on the BBQ rotisserie cooking right now.

IMG_20200524_143728.jpg

Picked up a couple of tomato plants yesterday at Costco plan on hitting them with some mega crop soon.
IMG_20200524_143746.jpg

Have great day grow on stay medicated!
:snowboating::bong:

Oh that sucks. I love to cook.

Back
Top Bottom