Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

I am ordering one what do you think about the protective coating they offer?
Do you foliar spray in your tent or have issues with high humidity?

Tomato plant are liking the mega crop :cheesygrinsmiley: feeding them 5gm/gl. The cherry tomato plant is getting a lot of tomatoes on it. The beefsteak plant it's just starting to get tomatoes it's a bit slower but it's going to take off.:morenutes:
IMG_20200703_100700.jpg

IMG_20200703_100724.jpg

I planted some peas, a couple grape tomato plants, but that’s about it. I’ve got TONS of room for a big garden, just no time to deal with it all. I have a hard time weeding the small lil veggie garden I do have lol... as it’s overgrown with weeds hahaha (not the good kind either)

sweet, your getting the budget led!! Those are nice lights!

Day 45 Veg Update
Good day everyone :ciao: hope all is well in your world. The plants are doing good I will be flipping to 12-12 starting tomorrow. I will be increasing there feed to 5gm/gl on the next feeding. Still not adjusting ph but am monitoring it. pH after mixing nutes lands around 7-7.2.

Temp & Humidity at lights on
IMG_20200630_145921.jpg

Group Shot
group shot.JPG

Blue Cheese #2
Blue Cheese#2.JPG

Blue Cheese#3
Blue Cheese#3.JPG

Blueberry#1
Blueberry#1.JPG

Blueberry#2
Blueberry#2.JPG

That's all for now I would like to wish everyone a happy Canada Day tomorrow :cheer::cheer::cheer::yahoo::lot-o-toke:

Stay Medicated Grow On :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

These look great man, yeah I see what you mean with the way to top differently to me, yours seem to bounce back in no time as well. Will be keeping a close eye on yours.

I have two BBs from Canuk Seeds going myself. Yours look fantastic.

Day 50 Day 5 Transition Update
Good day everyone hope all is well for you. Plants are doing good starting to stretch. Still feeding 5gm/gl I am only checking the pH every 3 Rd watering it's staying around 7.0.

Temp and Humidity 30 min after lights on.
IMG_20200705_181348.jpg

Group Shot Blueberry on the left Blue Cheese on the right.
Group Shot.JPG

Blueberry#1
Blueberry#1.JPG

Blueberry#2
Blueberry#2.JPG

Blue Cheese#2
Bluecheese #2.JPG

Blue Cheese#3
Bluecheese#3.JPG

That's it for now hope everyone has a great night!

Grow on Stay Medicated :yummy: :hmmmm::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom