Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Ok sweet. As you’ve probably noticed I’m still messing around with mine. I think because I’ve been having watering and microbe deficient issues they aren’t showing much growth so it’s hard for me to get a guage on mine. I know, I’m like an ok chook scratching around in a chook pen...lol

Led is new to me also. I think I did a bit of damage from having it to low I caught it in time so things should be ok.
This is great. I get to learn before I use mine and do damage

That’s the spirit Smokey!
52B96A17-B1F8-4FB4-9F25-E928326B2366.gif

Ok sweet. As you’ve probably noticed I’m still messing around with mine. I think because I’ve been having watering and microbe deficient issues they aren’t showing much growth so it’s hard for me to get a guage on mine. I know, I’m like an ok chook scratching around in a chook pen...lol
follow the manufacturer's recommendation

The post above I made last night but forgot to hit the post reply button. They are a good batch of brownies.
I’d say they are a great batch of brownies if you forgot to hit the reply button :laugh:

It was probably about 350 km we made a day of it and took are time. Brought lunch and refreshments :smokin:i am trying to cheer her up. We are supposed to be on holidays right now but the trailer was just written off from the hail storm. I got a ccouple ideas for next week that might work.
Awh your so great Smokey! Beautiful waterfalls. Love them myself too. We had blockage at one of our waterfalls that affected the salmon from spawning. They still are working out how to fix the slide in a very narrow pass. Hopefully they get it right this year for them. Any plans for the remainder of your holidays.

Yes it is beautiful! Probably flip in a couple weeks or so when I am happy with the plant shape and size.

Welcome and party's just starting. That sounds like an awesome trip to Iceland. Used to do quite a bit of mountain biking myself where I live there's all kinds of excellent trails within an hour's drive from my home. Unfortunately I only do easy rides now got a bad knee and some metal in my femur plantar fasciitis in both feet. Some of that is from old age Some from abusing my body when I was younger. Let me see if I can find a couple of mountain biking pictures for you.
Me getting bready to descend Baldy pass
baldy-pass-july-2003--12.jpg
baldy-pass-july-2003--10.jpg
baldy-pass-july-2003--15.jpg
baldy-pass-july-2003--16.jpg

The top of Prairie view.
prairieview-0329.jpg

Those were the days:D
Look at you go! I'm just catching up so don't mind my random messages lol

Rosie is pretty well behaved for Jack. But if she sees a squirrel or a rabbit she comes unglued and the chase Is on. She will chase anything that will run she's chased cow horses deer and so on.
Omg that sounds like Doug, my Mini Dachshund. Pretty much anything that goes on the yard he gets tunnel vision,
Squirrels especially! Man there is no stopping him. No stopping him at all. Very protective. Love him to bits but yah just a little crazy. I feel ya.

Day 50 Day 5 Transition Update
Good day everyone hope all is well for you. Plants are doing good starting to stretch. Still feeding 5gm/gl I am only checking the pH every 3 Rd watering it's staying around 7.0.

Temp and Humidity 30 min after lights on.
IMG_20200705_181348.jpg

Group Shot Blueberry on the left Blue Cheese on the right.
Group Shot.JPG

Blueberry#1
Blueberry#1.JPG

Blueberry#2
Blueberry#2.JPG

Blue Cheese#2
Bluecheese #2.JPG

Blue Cheese#3
Bluecheese#3.JPG

That's it for now hope everyone has a great night!

Grow on Stay Medicated :yummy: :hmmmm::lot-o-toke:
Lovely

Me and Mrs Smokey were at Waterton national park today. There was a big frorest fire there 2 years ago came close to burning the whole town down including the hotel built in 1926. It was a bit Erie there all the trees in the valley 15 km long are Burt all the way up the mountains to the top. We did see a grizzly there. Here are a few pics

The bear is about 300 meters away. This is the best shot I could get with my phone. You Will have to zoom in.
IMG_20200706_124454.jpg

Twin fawns
IMG_20200706_110529.jpg

Cameron falls
IMG_20200706_113828.jpg
IMG_20200706_114135.jpg
IMG_20200706_114434.jpg

The hotel
IMG_20200706_110715.jpg

That's all have a great night :thumb: :lot-o-toke:
So lucky Smokey!!

I am in western Canada things were slowing down. People are starting to get complacent about being safe and we are getting more cases. I try and be safe but find when I go out for essentials I get so stressed with other people not being smart. I am not afraid to let someone know if there in my personal space or not following proper safety protocol. It has led to a few tense situations.
I hear ya!

That would be a site! Haha I’m too prideful to sit behind my woman while she rides. Lmao but ya I’ve been checking trikes out and the more I look the more badass I think they are. Lol That’s a bummer about the hands, could be arthritis? Do your hands lock up after riding for awhile or just go numb... I’m with you on the doctors man, they don’t seem to want to fix anything until it’s so bad there’s no other option... very frustrating.
I can say I've only seen men on the back of bikes at Biker Bashes oddly enough and only during the biker rodeos. However I have seen a couple Very VERY happy men behind their man! It's a rare sight and usually one you don't forget followed by big smiles.
Do you have one of this throttle helpers? I don't know what there called... I'll look them up. It helps for longer rides.

Good evening everyone :ciao: here's whats cooking in Smokey's kitchen to night. Stuffed peppers on the BBQ as always no sodium. Go here for pics

Quick video update tonight my video skill definitely need some work you'll see what I mean.

That's all folks have a awesome evening
Stay Medicated Grow On :rollit::snowboating:
Did you upload from you tube?

Back
Top Bottom