OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

OMM,
Thought they said "things are bigger in Texas". B.S., things are definitely bigger in Hawaii !!!!!
Makes me wish I could grow outdoors. Looking great.

Hey Buddy I may have to swing by and see that monster in person :thumb:

I might run past to go to the hardware store by you I need more mason jars
not enough for this next plant that's drying, id never thought id run out of the jars I had :rofl:

OMM,
Thought they said "things are bigger in Texas". B.S., things are definitely bigger in Hawaii !!!!!
Makes me wish I could grow outdoors. Looking great.

Hey yooper......man I wish you could too! I'd love to see you grow a 2046. :circle-of-love:

Hey Buddy I may have to swing by and see that monster in person :thumb:

I might run past to go to the hardware store by you I need more mason jars
not enough for this next plant that's drying, id never thought id run out of the jars I had :rofl:

Great...be good to see you...been a while! :cheer:

Someone is going to have afew full jars of stash off that 2046. Going to be ALOT of trim leaves to make some butter with also. Looking great Pop's. Sending our best to you and yours. Keepem Green

Holy of Holiest Cows

That 2046 is all the "words", you know, epic, awesome, outstanding... and all the rest.

I wait for the month that you SLAM the BOTM and POTM with that 2046 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sweet!!

Someone is going to have afew full jars of stash off that 2046. Going to be ALOT of trim leaves to make some butter with also. Looking great Pop's. Sending our best to you and yours. Keepem Green

Hi there Sprout! Man you got it...trimming for days. Maybe a trim party if I can talk folks into it.

Yeah, will fire up the Butter Machine. Sorry to hear yours has problems. Bummer.

Thanks Buddy. Give that sexy Miss J a hug for me. :love:

Holy of Holiest Cows

That 2046 is all the "words", you know, epic, awesome, outstanding... and all the rest.

I wait for the month that you SLAM the BOTM and POTM with that 2046 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sweet!!

Ahh Shucks Buckshot.............as I kick a pebble. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If she finishes good........I will try to win em. :cheer:

Thanks my Friend. :high-five:

OMM How,s the Widow smoking :ganjamon:
still waiting for my bean to pop got ta get my patience back on track,, I was just looking at how long the PGG has been in flower for 7 weeks and its
got no sign well hardly no sign of trich,s ,,, I guess yer gonna say BE PATIENT
Love to you an the girl,s :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

OMM How,s the Widow smoking :ganjamon:
still waiting for my bean to pop got ta get my patience back on track,, I was just looking at how long the PGG has been in flower for 7 weeks and its
got no sign well hardly no sign of trich,s ,,, I guess yer gonna say BE PATIENT
Love to you an the girl,s :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi my Buddy jaga. To me WW is a very mellow up high. Just very nice. And it lasts a while. :hug:

OK, I'll say it "Be Patient". :Namaste:

Love to you and sweet paddy. :kiss::kisstwo::kiss:

The Good news First! :thumb:

12556.JPG

21705.JPG

31521.JPG

The Kiss Dragon

kiss_dragon1.jpg

kiss_dragon2.jpg

kiss_dragon3.jpg

The Sweat Black Angel

sweetblackangel.jpg

The bad coming up!:helpsmilie:

The BAD !!!!

2046-bugs3.jpg

She has BUGS!

2046-bugs2.jpg

And allot of them!

2046-bugs.jpg

The top left branch

2046-22.jpg

2046-12.jpg

I have fed her with AzaMax already.

I have sprayed with a wimpy bug killer too. THsea has all my SNS products and I can't find him ......

I will try to find some SNS products tomorrow......wish me luck!

Well Crap!:oops::surrender:

Back
Top Bottom