OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Whoa Old Man! They look like they're having a family reunion.

The Good news First! :thumb:

12556.JPG

21705.JPG

31521.JPG

The Kiss Dragon

kiss_dragon1.jpg

kiss_dragon2.jpg

kiss_dragon3.jpg

The Sweat Black Angel

sweetblackangel.jpg

The bad coming up!:helpsmilie:

The BAD !!!!

2046-bugs3.jpg

She has BUGS!

2046-bugs2.jpg

And allot of them!

2046-bugs.jpg

The top left branch

2046-22.jpg

2046-12.jpg

I have fed her with AzaMax already.

I have sprayed with a wimpy bug killer too. THsea has all my SNS products and he has diapered ......

I will try to find some SNS products tomorrow......wish me luck!

Well Crap!:oops::surrender:

Well I'll be damned!

Those damn bugs always take all the glory out of things.

I can't really tell what kind of infestation it is. Could be anything in HI I guess...

Have you considered making a solution of Azamax in a spray bottle and spraying the bugs directly?

Need to get Cronic over ASAP to hand-eradicate these buggers

Sorry about the bad news OMM, I am with you and your girls in spirit. I'd be out there with my ice-pick getting each bug off one by one.

Really praying for her, hoping for the best, buddy! :peace:

Actually Mr. Lester it was Cronic that found them the night he came over. Been trying everything since then. The 2046 actually has some little buds on it. Be a shame to lose it now. Oh well....I have other seeds to plant. Win some lose some. :smokin:

subbed nice plants sucks bout the bugs tho maybe a frame with window screening might help I do that for my outdoor especially works good for butterflies which means no caterpillars:thumb:

Welcome EwOkSmKs247. Yep, sucks, all I can do is fight the good fight at the moment. Don't have many butterflies or caterpillars here in Hawaii, but still a good idea. Can't believe I didn't see em on the plant. 2046 is a bush thou. Drop in anytime.
:welcome:

gotcha here in California especially the valley we have to many butterflies/moths lol last years crop got wiped out so built a frame with window screening haven't had any problems so far with any bugs

Well done! My new friend.

Damn shame with your Infestation OMM! Im sending my best green vibes your way and am preying you can eradicate them little beasties asap as she is a stunning specimen for sure!
All the best of bug free buds to you and yours my friend! :)

I've gathered the tools....I attack hours after dawn. Or when I get up! They will be killed with no mercy.

Yassus, OMM. Finally got round to subbing up. Sorry it took me so long. Still, it's a wet afternoon here, so could be worse places to catch up than Hawaii. Now, just 159 more pages to go...:cheer:

Dang! ... kill, kill, kill

Yassus, OMM. Finally got round to subbing up. Sorry it took me so long. Still, it's a wet afternoon here, so could be worse places to catch up than Hawaii. Now, just 159 more pages to go...:cheer:

Yassus to you too, Mr. Teddy. Hopefully the pages will fly by for you. Thanks for coming over.:bravo:

Dam you are up early or you haven't been been asleep yet. I wouldn't be able to sleep very good either. I know you are on top of it as best a person can be. It looks kind of like a scab type of pest. Good luck my friend. :Namaste:

Dam you are up early or you haven't been been asleep yet. I wouldn't be able to sleep very good either. I know you are on top of it as best a person can be. It looks kind of like a scab type of pest. Good luck my friend. :Namaste:

Hi beemerbill. No sleep. Today I just flat cut off the most infected parts. Then did a lot removing the little hard things on the stems. Can't tell what they are. Just hard little things with no legs. Then did a soaking spray of AzaMax and water. We will see.

Hey OMM don't know if yu figured out wat they were yet but I was
pretty tired this mornin lol so I forgot to tell yu they are called "Scales" i had a little problem with those myself last year in addition to the caterpillars...here's a link on some info Scale Bug Info: Learn About Scale Insect Control

WoW! EwokSmks247. That is exactly what I have. Thank you. Thank you! I am reading about them now. You are going to be a valuable member to 420. Again "Thank You!" :goodjob::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom