OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Good day weed you old fart. :high-five: I bet you are feeling a little older after what 2046 is going through. Be safe and go at it slowly. You don't need to get hurt again. Still a very beautiful plant. :circle-of-love:

Well OMM how,s the battle going
Now you know what they are at least you no what you are up against :reading420magazine:
I have faith you will get em Love to you matey:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi jaga. It's going slow my friend. I am going to go shopping for the ingredients I need to make the solution to get rid of the scaly monsters. wish me luck.

Good day weed you old fart. :high-five: I bet you are feeling a little older after what 2046 is going through. Be safe and go at it slowly. You don't need to get hurt again. Still a very beautiful plant. :circle-of-love:

Good day weed to you too old fart. At least a few years older...and that's bad for an old fart. Actually beemer I have been replacing much of my O lines so I don't trip over them so often. They coil around my feet and legs. Not a good thing!

Back to work. Want save as much as possible.
:Namaste:

Good luck Old Man & best wishes. Hope everything works out fine.

Well, life is getting in the way again. I was just notified that I have eye surgery tomorrow. Been waiting 7 months for this. Rather speechless now.

Good Golly Miss Molly!:phew::scratchinghead::phew:

what 2046?

Waiting that long and they give a couple of day to prepare yourself. Good Luck my friend.

Here's the Girls Today

The Sweet Black Angel

sba17.jpg

sba210.jpg

The Kiss Dragon

kissdragon11.jpg

12558.JPG

From here on is the 2046 in her Glory Again!

gonescales.jpg

2group.jpg

2046-23.jpg

2046-2-buds2.jpg

2046-13.jpg

12558.JPG

:love::thumb::love:

Best wishes, OMM. I'll be thinking of you. Let us know that all is well when you can.
:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Hi Mr Teddy. When one gets a bit over the hill, strange things happen. My upper eye lid is growing over lower eye lid. They have to trim it off. Hope they kill the pain...I'm a wimp. Hope you had a beautiful Grecian day.
:hug:

OMM a whimp you are NOT,, Paddy cried when she read this I am such a wimp! I would love to have your courage and strength :popcorn::cheer: Hey 2046 looks fit for the next part of her journey,,, she dosent look to shocked by it and her flower,s are getting ready to explode into bloom Bless you and your grow Love from me an herself,,top of the budd :hug::hug::hmmmm::hmmmm::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

OMM a whimp you are NOT,, Paddy cried when she read this I am such a wimp! I would love to have your courage and strength :popcorn::cheer: Hey 2046 looks fit for the next part of her journey,,, she dosent look to shocked by it and her flower,s are getting ready to explode into bloom Bless you and your grow Love from me an herself,,top of the budd :hug::hug::hmmmm::hmmmm::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hello my Brother and Sister. :peace:

Much love to you two wonderful people. To bad we are not closer, we would have much fun just being together. I can imagine all the things we would talk and laugh about.

Speaking of brave...when you drank all that stuff to clean yourself out.......that would have stopped me dead in my tracks. YUK!

Peace and Love my Brother and Sister........and good growing! :high-five:

Hello my Brother and Sister. :peace:

Much love to you two wonderful people. To bad we are not closer, we would have much fun just being together. I can imagine all the things we would talk and laugh about.

Speaking of brave...when you drank all that stuff to clean yourself out.......that would have stopped me dead in my tracks. YUK!

Peace and Love my Brother and Sister........and good growing! :high-five:

OMM that,s our sentiments as well:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom