OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Good evening weed my friend. If Toto is around you better grab her. I hate storms that you just don't know what is going to happen. Battin down the hatchs and then :smokin:

Good evening weed to you too beemerbill. No Toto around that I can find. The TV weather is not too clear on what to expect. It will hit the big island first then right on down the chain. I have an electric oxygen generator. If the lights go off, I have a really big tank of O2. If I have to use it, I have to call the O2 folks and tell them. Kind of a oxymoron statement. If the lights are off most likely the will be no phones either. Cellphone time I guess. Maybe. :Namaste:

Hope the storm doesn't trim my girls for me!:popcorn:

Best wishes to you and Jo and the girls! :circle-of-love:

Hope the storm's not a bad one.

:Namaste:

Checked a few cities on a few islands and the strongest wind predicted in the next week was 20, and mainly closer to 10 - may be some reassurance. Thunderstorms can get wild on the local scale, so fingers crossed

Hi slowgro. I have been looking at the same weather reports on line. I hope they are right. I'm with you...I don't trust thunderstorms either.

At least I have a supply of RO water!:Namaste:

not suppose to start raining here till Saturday night
mainly sunday Monday
Have a Great Night Buddy :thumb:

Better Jandre. Hoping it stays that way! I thought I had things in a good groove and it all went south... but, focused on the future now - and today is good. :) Miss you buddy!

Hey XL! I hope you're alright man, good to see you round about :)

not suppose to start raining here till Saturday night
mainly sunday Monday
Have a Great Night Buddy :thumb:

It's Saturday night and it's raining.......get out your boat Brother! :surf:

OMM get the sand bag,s out:smokin:
how long is it set to last,,,we have been having very humid weather with the threat of storms for the next couple of days:ganjamon:I am starting to have a look at LED set up.s :cheesygrinsmiley:but it need,s to be some thing that's cheap and powerful :cheesygrinsmiley: I have been looking an just getting myself more confused if you have any ideas it would a great help
Love to you an happy upcoming skunkday:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

OMM get the sand bag,s out:smokin:
how long is it set to last,,,we have been having very humid weather with the threat of storms for the next couple of days:ganjamon:I am starting to have a look at LED set up.s :cheesygrinsmiley:but it need,s to be some thing that's cheap and powerful :cheesygrinsmiley: I have been looking an just getting myself more confused if you have any ideas it would a great help
Love to you an happy upcoming skunkday:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

High jaga,
I was given my LED lights for testing them for a company a few years ago. Great lights, but expensive. I don't think I'm the one to ask brother. I just haven't kept up on them. I like the outdoors. I use mine to veg with and that's all.

Brother the storm is here. Thunder and lighting and heavy rain...and pretty hard wind......and ......this is only the beginning.

Sorry, Buddy, not feeling the best tonight either. Maybe I can think better tomorrow. Love you two. OMM
:peace:

Aloha and Good Mornings Herb OMM, sounds like the storm is there, must be giving out some rain and wind on your ladies. Hopefully none of them get snatched up. :surf: Thinking good thoughts for you my friend and I am there in spirit! :hug: :ciao:

OMM hello
sorry to hear you are feeling crap :smokin: could it be the humidity,,, im only guessing plus with an oncoming storm
So me an Paddy are sending tons of Love an blessing,s
I no it will be nothing like your location but we have a thundery atmosphere an all of us feel the stickiness :Namaste: wishing
you the very best OMM an feel better soon
Love an hugs:ciao::ciao::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

we are with you in spirit:love:

Storm pressure building here too. The animals are restless. So is Mrs. Teddy. (Fail-safe indicator).

There's a candle burning for you in a little Orthodox chapel. So you've got to stay well. :circle-of-love:

The Girls with damage......

DSCN16817.JPG

DSCN16785.jpg

DSCN16774.JPG

DSCN16767.jpg

DSCN16754.jpg

DSCN16728.jpg

The Girls with damage......

DSCN16817.JPG

DSCN16785.jpg

DSCN16774.JPG

DSCN16767.jpg

DSCN16754.jpg

DSCN16728.jpg

Man, mother nature is throwing everything she has at you. Bugs and a storm at the same time. Hoping the clouds clear up and the Sun comes out and these ladies get a chance to relax :Namaste:. Still quite a few good looking branches out there! Thanks for sharing with us the damage, at least the world can see that growing outdoors isn't exactly a cake walk...

Aloha buddy :passitleft:

wow your up early today
I think most of that is from water weight lotta heavy rain last night suppose to be raining still but we have a break
may start again as it gets closer to night didn't seem too windy last night tho when it was raining
there was a slight wind but wasn't worse that any normal wind
you need any help gimme a call :thumb:

OMM hope you are a bit better :ganjamon:
Sorry to see the 2046 a bit roughed up if the worse is over then she will fair through
she is a big target so she is going to take some hit,s any how the other,s are all looking famously
good :goodjob: I had the White Widow pop up through the soil today :ganjamon:I would have put
a picture up but for some reason I havent been able to download any photo,s since the last 3 or more days
Paddy sends her wellness hug with a Kiss an some love from me get well soon OMM:ciao::ciao::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed OMM. Looks like the girls came through part of the storm pretty good. A little damage but still looking healthy. Happy Munchday

Hey OMM

Sorry I have been ... lazy? :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyhow sorry to hear you are still being attacked. I have used Captain Jack's Dead bug brew this year and it has been amazing. Not sure if it would help at this point. Why is it Mother Nature waits till you have beautiful bud to whip your ass? Because she is cruel! Oh shit I just typed that, I am doomed...

Back
Top Bottom