OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

OMM,
Damage doesn't look too bad, the girls are survivors. Guess "Mother Nature" likes to show her ass at times. Hope you and Jo have a happy and healthy week ahead. Peace.

OMM,
Damage doesn't look too bad, the girls are survivors. Guess "Mother Nature" likes to show her ass at times. Hope you and Jo have a happy and healthy week ahead. Peace.

Hi there yooper ole buddy. Man, I hope we do too.

Today was a very interesting day. I went to Tripler Army Hospital to see if I was healthy enough to have surgery on my eye. I don't think so......as they examined me......I had a frigging heart Attack! No kidding. Fail!

I was at Tripler for the rest of the day. They ran so many tests, I was exhausted. They had me go through everything twice just to be sure. Tomorrow I go to the VA hospital and they will confirm the results of my tests. I'm sure all my meds will be changed and/or updated. Poor Jo was with me and it really shook her up. Me too for that matter.

Say what you will about the military, but I felt they did one hell of a job taking care of me today. When I left at 6 pm they had 68 people waiting to be seen..

See you all tomorrow
:peace:

Holy Smokes!

Dam you old fart lets not be doing stuff like this. :yikes:I guess if you are going to have a heart attack it's good you were at the hospital.:circle-of-love: Sure hope they find out WHY

No, it did not go well my friend, but I seem to be OK! Thanks cronic. :peace:

"No, it did not go well".
Understatement in the face of adversity is the mark of a true gentleman.
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Hello everyone. I think I must be better. I woke up at home today. Don't remember how I got here. Poor Joanne is pooped. Haven't even looked outside. That will have to wait. Thanks for all your comments. We just don't realize what a support system we have on 420. Thanks again, to you all. I'm headed back to bed. Peace all.

Hello everyone. I think I must be better. I woke up at home today. Don't remember how I got here. Poor Joanne is pooped. Haven't even looked outside. That will have to wait. Thanks for all your comments. We just don't realize what a support system we have on 420. Thanks again, to you all. I'm headed back to bed. Peace all.

Is there a 'REALLY REALLY Like' button around here?
:love:

Prayers going out to you OMM...

edit --

WTF did they send you home for? Holy shit! you had a heart attack in their care and they sent you home? We need them to care for you as we would damn it! I hope the recent shake up helps but from what you describe with large waiting lines at 6pm and sending folks who have had a heart attack home things are far from OK. Our administration has called for billions to help children they are allowing to flood our country while our Hero is sent home after suffering a heart attack, hours later and others with who knows what issues wait into the evening. Dang it we owe these people BIG TIME for their service and we squander the money ON PURPOSE. I could ratchet up from here but I won't, I will ask you 420 folks to think about calling your reps about this very issue. Heck if we just stopped aid to countries trying to harm us we could afford much better care for folks who served their lives for us :lot-o-toke:

end of rant --

Prayers going out to you OMM...

edit --

WTF did they send you home for? Holy shit! you had a heart attack in their care and they sent you home? We need them to care for you as we would damn it! I hope the recent shake up helps but from what you describe with large waiting lines at 6pm and sending folks who have had a heart attack home things are far from OK. Our administration has called for billions to help children they are allowing to flood our country while our Hero is sent home after suffering a heart attack, hours later and others with who knows what issues wait into the evening. Dang it we owe these people BIG TIME for their service and we squander the money ON PURPOSE. I could ratchet up from here but I won't, I will ask you 420 folks to think about calling your reps about this very issue. Heck if we just stopped aid to countries trying to harm us we could afford much better care for folks who served their lives for us :lot-o-toke:

end of rant --

Cool Bucky I wish I could have thought to say that
I agree with every word you said there brother:thumb:
OMM take care we are worried about you pal I no that its early in the morning at your location
but just signed in to send our love and blessings to you again
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::hug::hug::love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::ganjamon::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom