OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Cut out jumping to conclusions and after all this is the third Aloha journal :cheesygrinsmiley: Heart issues are close to me. It takes a while but you will feel better. You should let the Dr. know what has been happening and have him/her check your meds again. They "checked" my Moms meds multiple times until a person actually CHECKED and found a huge issue she was a different person within a week.

OMM I will not rant again because I know from your response it upset you. I love and respect you OMM and just wish you get the care you deserve... the best

Buck

Buckshot said that nicely:love:
Come on OMM wait an see how you feel in a few days ,,just off to bed Love to you buddy :ganjamon::green_heart::passitleft::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Buckshot said that nicely:love:
Come on OMM wait an see how you feel in a few days ,,just off to bed Love to you buddy :ganjamon::green_heart::passitleft::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I'd say see how you feel in a few months. It's been a tough grow - lots of worries with the girls so huge and the broken ribs and the bugs and the storm. When it gets like that, the day-to-day needs of the grow are too much - a nagging dependency with no days off, asking all you got, and more - and you've been pushing yourself. It wears you out physically and mentally - constant stress - it could give you a heart attack!

​I think you're exactly right, OMM. Take a real break. Wake up with nothing on your to-do list. Give yourself healing and recuperation. Find lots of laughs for yourself and all of us. Not just a vacation, but a real break - call it a sabbatical - a time to get some distance and perspective - get it all out of your everyday thoughts - reassess - do other things, and nothings. Watch the birds - smell your buds - relax - rest - heal - enjoy!

:Namaste:

Maybe make all that trim into medicinal oil ala Rick Simpson

:circle-of-love:

If you feel your health is not good enough to grow in the future does your state allow designated growers? Perhaps you could find a designated grower to supply your medical needs if you covered costs and labour where you live? I will still look forward to your OMM's Random Off Topic Photo Thread, I usually save your OMM's Random Off Topic Photo Thread for my last thread I view after i have cleared the rest of my subscriptions.

OMM's Random Off Topic Photo Thread

jaga, RL, slowgro, Buckshot, Big Budha, beemerbill and the rest - They've all said it. You're in our prayers, chants, mantras, and plain old thoughts, OMM.
:love: Mr Teddy

May the herb be with you my fellow old fart. :circle-of-love: Thanks for giving us a report. :Namaste: Also like Thsea said WHOA

Hi there beemerbill. I think my brush with near death, has frightened her big time. She's offering to grow for me. For once she surprised hell out of me. We will see.:thumb:

I'd say see how you feel in a few months. It's been a tough grow - lots of worries with the girls so huge and the broken ribs and the bugs and the storm. When it gets like that, the day-to-day needs of the grow are too much - a nagging dependency with no days off, asking all you got, and more - and you've been pushing yourself. It wears you out physically and mentally - constant stress - it could give you a heart attack!

​I think you're exactly right, OMM. Take a real break. Wake up with nothing on your to-do list. Give yourself healing and recuperation. Find lots of laughs for yourself and all of us. Not just a vacation, but a real break - call it a sabbatical - a time to get some distance and perspective - get it all out of your everyday thoughts - reassess - do other things, and nothings. Watch the birds - smell your buds - relax - rest - heal - enjoy!

:Namaste:

Maybe make all that trim into medicinal oil ala Rick Simpson

:circle-of-love:

Well said slowgro. great plan. The oil is in the plans..but someone else will do it for me. :peace:

:ciao:OMM Padmavati Just asked me to say good morning weed
And to remind you what a special place you occupy in our heart,s
Sending you ship load,s of love :green_heart::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

jaga

You two are just wonderful.. I love you two so much! :love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

If you feel your health is not good enough to grow in the future does your state allow designated growers? Perhaps you could find a designated grower to supply your medical needs if you covered costs and labour where you live? I will still look forward to your OMM's Random Off Topic Photo Thread, I usually save your OMM's Random Off Topic Photo Thread for my last thread I view after i have cleared the rest of my subscriptions.

OMM's Random Off Topic Photo Thread

Hi King You are the best. Thank You! :thumb:

jaga, RL, slowgro, Buckshot, Big Budha, beemerbill and the rest - They've all said it. You're in our prayers, chants, mantras, and plain old thoughts, OMM.
:love: Mr Teddy

Thanks Mr Teddy........I'll take them all! :Namaste:

High OMM so good to see your light on:)
how are you feeling buddy :lot-o-toke:Jo has been looking after your girls,,, hey this could be the start of some very different
so good to see your light on Padmavati has just got up ,,, mate you can sure put a smile on her face:thanks:
:ganjamon: hey the WW is doing lovely
DSC_004720.JPG

:allgood::allgood::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

OMM! You are the Key stone to 420, a pillar of this grand community, to say the least! If anyone in the world deserves the gift of a new wave of good health, its you!!!! We've never met, yet you and your work here, including the off topic thread of yours bring sunshine into my life BIG time!
I know your not normally one to receive someone else's Karma and vibes, but tough titty! You have all my luck, all my Karma and most definitely all my love being sent your way!
Just look after yourself my friend! All that I can possibly generate that is positive is yours for the foreseeable future! :)

OMM! You are the Key stone to 420, a pillar of this grand community, to say the least! If anyone in the world deserves the gift of a new wave of good health, its you!!!! We've never met, yet you and your work here, including the off topic thread of yours bring sunshine into my life BIG time!
I know your not normally one to receive someone else's Karma and vibes, but tough titty! You have all my luck, all my Karma and most definitely all my love being sent your way!
Just look after yourself my friend! All that I can possibly generate that is positive is yours for the foreseeable future! :)

:high-five:

Well shucks LA. This time I will be glad to receive someone"s luck, Karma, and love. Soon as I get past this little life storm I will send them all back to you. Bless you LA. :Namaste:

Well shucks LA. This time I will be glad to receive someone"s luck, Karma, and love. Soon as I get past this little life storm I will send them all back to you. Bless you LA. :Namaste:

I love this place :) :high-five: :surf: :thumb: ;) :bong:

Back
Top Bottom