OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

That is the kind of talk I was looking for... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah! I've been looking for it too, Buckshot. Some of the things in life are starting to fit back together. About time I look to the things I en-joy most. Wait a minute, I alread do that. :high-five:

Yeah! I've been looking for it too, Buckshot. Some of the things in life are starting to fit back together. About time I look to the things I en-joy most. Wait a minute, I alread do that. :high-five:

:yahoo:

Hey OMM! I hope you don't mind... I'm gonna give a little information on the harvest. :high-five:

Everyone, with all his health issues and distraction... Our OMM yielded :tommy:

Kiss Dragon! I think the thin plastic bowl was like... 15-25 grams (based off of memory from a long time ago!)... The wet weight is ~280 grams!

We didn't really bother weighing the Sweet Black Angel but she is comparable in size. Their densities are a bit different, the large cola's of the SBA being the most dense. KD had better density across the board, a really beautiful, fast and consistent feeling-flowering plant.

Obviously this was done quickly and (for once) with little regard for documentation. Two decent sized plants is taxing for us in one day! if you were following my grow, when I get back to it we will be going over processing. Nearly all of my K'zulu will be run in bags... Discussing hash too, if anyone is game.

I'll post the bubble-yield for OMM's trim in here. No pictures, I'm having issues too and am being pressured to run this trim (limited freezer space!) ASAP. OMM will have final say in how it is processed after separation. You all will get to know what's up though.

Almost anyone who knows the OMM, knows he never leaves someone less than they were when he meets them. Generous to a fault, and all love! No hate.

Hope you have a nice day, OMM! Don't throw bread at any terrified toddlers! :biglaugh: actually, that goes for everyone! ...the pigeons will get them!

:peace: brother!

Hey OMM! I hope you don't mind... I'm gonna give a little information on the harvest. :high-five:

Everyone, with all his health issues and distraction... Our OMM yielded :tommy:

Kiss Dragon! I think the thin plastic bowl was like... 15-25 grams (based off of memory from a long time ago!)... The wet weight is ~280 grams!

We didn't really bother weighing the Sweet Black Angel but she is comparable in size. Their densities are a bit different, the large cola's of the SBA being the most dense. KD had better density across the board, a really beautiful, fast and consistent feeling-flowering plant.

Obviously this was done quickly and (for once) with little regard for documentation. Two decent sized plants is taxing for us in one day! if you were following my grow, when I get back to it we will be going over processing. Nearly all of my K'zulu will be run in bags... Discussing hash too, if anyone is game.

I'll post the bubble-yield for OMM's trim in here. No pictures, I'm having issues too and am being pressured to run this trim (limited freezer space!) ASAP. OMM will have final say in how it is processed after separation. You all will get to know what's up though.

Almost anyone who knows the OMM, knows he never leaves someone less than they were when he meets them. Generous to a fault, and all love! No hate.

Hope you have a nice day, OMM! Don't throw bread at any terrified toddlers! :biglaugh: actually, that goes for everyone! ...the pigeons will get them!

:peace: brother!
:bravo::bravo::bravo: THsea.

Well said. And well done.

Hi all. I couldn't begin to tell you how much THsea has helped me. So a big THANKS !!! to him!:thanks:

I am going to have to re-learn most everything on 420......hopefully it will come back to me. I may have had a light stroke, I don't know.

Been trying to post a photo in here for 45 minutes. Maybe tomorrow.

Love you all!

OMM

That's what it's all about Old Man, just enjoy it to the best of your abilities. Nothing else really matters.

High Gang!

Well, I figured this much out. Now let's try a picture!

12568.JPG

Sure looks empty.

Before you ask...the 2046 was beyond saving. Add my name to the long list of 2046 failures. Damn!

Peace all. :Namaste:

High Gang!

12568.JPG

Sure looks empty.

Before you ask...the 2046 was beyond saving. Add my name to the long list of 2046 failures. Damn!

OMM:ciao::ciao: not a failure Buddy
she was a trial ,, and what you have been through no one would ever say fail it takes a hero to try to grow the 2046:thumb::goodjob::thanks:
that was a busy day you just had take care and rest some ,, if you think you may have had a stroke shouldn't you have some medical attention
Top of the bud to you :ganjamon:
Love and hug,s it looks so quiet without her ,,,:hug::hug:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

High Gang!

Sure looks empty.

Yes it looks a little empty... but you can fix that in time. I have a suggestion. Think tiny. Tiny would solve many problems for you. First by tiny I mean ruderalis strains of some type, smaller the better! I am thinking this after growing Himalayan blue diesel. Every plant I grew and am growing was/is no more than a foot tall. I gave the first ones big pots but they did not need them! I am growing one now that I tried for a male to seed tt #1 but only got females!!! I have seeded her with granddaddy purple and she will finish fast ... She is still in a solo cup!!! She should have a bigger pot and would do just fine in a 1-3 gallon pot. So here are the pro's

plants require no veg cycle and in your climate can be planted right outside. save major on light for you
No moving and if you have to... small manageable pots
fast... these little guys bud fast! so less time to be attacked
they will soldier through very tough storms
they need very little care

If you get interested... this is a Himalayan blue diesel and I am waiting to see if I will get seeds from a GDP cross

DSC_6435_hbd.jpg

Rock on
:allgood:
OMM

2046:rip:

I guarantee you can do this without having had a stroke

:circle-of-love:

Hey slowgro, you are right........no stroke! :Namaste:

If I were going to have one, I would have today. We went grocery shopping at the Marine Base today. I put my 02 tank in the shopping cart and my nose piece on and away we went. I smiled at a little kid and he started screaming bloody murder. Guess he had never seen a space man before. Little schmuck!

On the other hand, two little girls thought I was fun. They tagged along and asked me questions. They were fun.

Well, I have to go feed the birds................they keep me sane.
:thumb:

is 2046 a notoriously difficult strain to grow successfully? I have not heard of this strain until this journal :)

Hi SweetLeef. :thumb:

Yes it is. One has to veg it at least 4 months. Many things can come up in that time. It grows very large in the right circumstances too. They tend to get away from people. That's why I had the screen. It is thought of as a wonderful sativa strain.

Good to see you SweetLeef.
:high-five: AGAIN! :thumb:

Hi SweetLeef. :thumb:

Yes it is. One has to veg it at least 4 months. Many things can come up in that time. It grows very large in the right circumstances too. They tend to get away from people. That's why I had the screen. It is thought of as a wonderful sativa strain.

Good to see you SweetLeef.
:high-five: AGAIN! :thumb:

Sounds like a really cool strain, and it was quite beautiful in it's time. I want to take a crack at one. Judging by my current journal, I'm not opposed to a long veg time :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom