OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey Buckshot my friend.

You forget I am a VA patient .....I have no figging Doctor to talk to! No joke, Buddy.:high-five:

:hmmmm: OMG it is hard not to rant

Hey OMM! Glad your feeling a little more like yourself buddy :) :)
I was just reading back and caught your talk of the 2046 being really hard/slow to grow and big. Would you or any others here have a strain suitable for my big solo girl next run? I want the solo LED record and want a good strong structured plant that grows fast and yields heavily. With the way I train a plant with good main colas size would be great! :)
Many thanks for any input my friend and your still getting my Karma etc wether you like it or not lol :)

grats on the harvest OMM :thumb:

Thanks Buckshot. As they say "this ain't my first rodeo". Since 1978 I've had major heath problems and somehow I'm still here. 3 kinds of cancer for a total of 4 including no butt. May as well do what I like. I'm in over time already. :cheer:

John Wayne didn't have jack on you Old Man. Congrats on your harvest and OT...

Good evening weed you old fart. Man it's tough to see friends on the great site have more problems than they need. It's really good to hear that you go and feed the birds. It's a good way to heal ones self from the crazy world we live in. Congrats on the harvest. So how are the little ones doing in the tent? Take care of yourself, which I'm sure you are but we all are concerned. :circle-of-love:

Hey OMM! Glad your feeling a little more like yourself buddy :) :)
I was just reading back and caught your talk of the 2046 being really hard/slow to grow and big. Would you or any others here have a strain suitable for my big solo girl next run? I want the solo LED record and want a good strong structured plant that grows fast and yields heavily. With the way I train a plant with good main colas size would be great! :)
Many thanks for any input my friend and your still getting my Karma etc wether you like it or not lol :)

Hi LA.

First plant that popped into my mind was a "Black Russian". Grows fast and yields big. Killer smoke too.

On the site that rates all the strains...it's a 10. High as you can get.
:high-five:

I think that would be perfect with your way of growing too. I would love to see you grow her.:bravo:

Would love to keep getting your good KARMA! Thanks!:cheer:

:hmmmm: OMG it is hard not to rant

Rant away Buckshot. I just got an email from my very first love. She married a Navy man that became an Admiral. He is still trying to recover from an operation that the VA did on him with non - sterile instruments. Can you say "Lawsuit"?
:clap:

congrats on the nice looking buds there OMM, enjoy!

Hi OG13. Thanks my old friend. You guys are making me nervous now. Folks I haven't seen for a while are popping up. Do you folks know something I don't know? :popcorn:

. Man it's tough to see friends on the great site have more problems than they need. It's really good to hear that you go and feed the birds. It's a good way to heal ones self from the crazy world we live in. Congrats on the harvest. So how are the little ones doing in the tent? Take care of yourself, which I'm sure you are but we all are concerned. :circle-of-love:

Good evening weed to you too old fart. :thumb:
Yep, love my birds. New ones being born all the time. They are my friends. Hardly afraid of me too. They know I'm just there to be with them and relax.
The harvest was a nice one....easy to trim..especially with THsea's help.
Believe it are not, no plants in the tent. Just figuring out the easiest ones to grow now. Maybe grow one or two that I haven't tried before. NO BIG ONES! maybe!
:high-five:

Rant away Buckshot. I just got an email from my very first love. She married a Navy man that became an Admiral. He is still trying to recover from an operation that the VA did on him with non - sterile instruments. Can you say "Lawsuit"?
:clap:

I will try to make it short and sweet.

I had to back space here is the message boiled down... Folks we need to stand together, that is all

I'll stand in the middle. Double token :high-five::woohoo::yahoo:

You guys are making me nervous now. Folks I haven't seen for a while are popping up. Do you folks know something I don't know?[/B] :popcorn:

You probably do know... We care about you OMM! :circle-of-love:

Dunno about others, but I've got a lot on my mind. Since I can't really focus on code right now, surfing :420: instead of working.

You probably do know... We care about you OMM! :circle-of-love:

Dunno about others, but I've got a lot on my mind. Since I can't really focus on code right now, surfing :420: instead of working.

Thanks Hiker. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom