OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

well do a Viking burial for you Buddy a big wooden skiff full of wood with you on top and all the buds you have wrapped up around you
:circle-of-love:

Man there's planning and then there's here's how were are going to do it planning. Not yet says one old fart to another. You be smokin that sheet until it's all gone and grow some more. Enough of this talk. :circle-of-love::cheer::love::high-five::love::cheer::circle-of-love:

A wealthy man on his death bed called his three best friends-- his doctor, his priest, and his lawyer-- to make a final request. "Who knows what I will find on the other side? Just to be sure, I am giving you each one hundred thousand dollars and I ask that you place an envelope with that amount in my casket." All three took the money and agreed to fulfill his wish.

He died soon thereafter and at the funeral each friend slipped an envelope into the casket. After the burial, the three walked together from the grave. The doctor said, "My friends, I have a confession to make; since the hospital was short of funds for treating the poor I only put 80, 000 dollars in the envelope and donated the other 20, 000 to our indigent fund." The priest then said, "I too have to confess that I gave 50,000 dollars to the homeless and only put fifty thousand in the casket."

The lawyer looked both his friends straight in the eye and said, "I am astonished and deeply disappointed that you failed to keep your solemn promise to our dear departed friend. I want you to know that I placed in his coffin my personal check for the full 100, 000 dollars."

:shhh:

While I deeply respect OMM we should burn that weed while we watch the fire... in OMM's honor :tokin:

OMM hey
one of the pictures in yer offtopic reminded me of a kinda sad story but it also fits in with the human condition series
back in the 70,s a Swami with many disciples was walking in the english countryside and retold a story fro years back,, how
a renunciant once had feelings towards the feminine kind,, he walked to Varnasi a very old holy spot in India then payed am man with a boat to take him to the middle of the river ganges,,, when he got there they tied weights to his feet and he was put over board:smokin:As the Swami told the story one of his disciples walked off bought a ticket an done the same thing:reading420magazine:missing the bit at the end were the Swami said BUT in this age of Hypocrisy and Vice we dont need to be so extreme :lot-o-toke:Imagine if he had waited a few more seconds strange he would still be here
What a strange way to end it :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

:cheesygrinsmiley: I jest because OMM is going to outlive all of us :cheesygrinsmiley:

Man there's planning and then there's here's how were are going to do it planning. Not yet says one old fart to another. You be smokin that sheet until it's all gone and grow some more. Enough of this talk. :circle-of-love::cheer::love::high-five::love::cheer::circle-of-love:

Totally Dittoed Brother! :passitleft:
:amen:

:cheesygrinsmiley: I jest because OMM is going to outlive all of us :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'd like to quote one of the top Djs in NYC during the 70's and 80s, Frankie Crocker. He always use to say this at the end of his radio broadcast:

May you live to be 101 & I live to be 100 so I'll never know good people like you passed.

We love you Old Man.

just remember im a few miles up the road and a phone call away if you ever need me :circle-of-love:

Ah Yep! I knew that? :peace:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Just saying I guess it was the first thing on the news this morning
What kinda news do you get on Paradise Island ,,, I remember you saying about the homeless being dumped
an sleeping all over the place ,,I thought war was gonna break out in our lil close last night:peacetwo:Our grandson an some asian family over the road all faced off against two family's of gypsies,s Thankfully there was no fighting:lot-o-toke:they started chanting free Palastine OMG the oldet was only maybe 12

Back
Top Bottom