OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

And to you as well OMM
hey did you think over what Bucky said about a small grow it would be great to see a Moroccan plant
I heard they can be a bit of a challenge as well it could be very theraputic
:love::love::love::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::love::love::love::love::love:

Yes, I've been thinking about what Buckshot said. I'm half and half right now, jaga. I don't have a Moroccan plant?
:thedoubletake:

Maybe a Chocolope and 3 or 4 little ones. THsea said he could put in a self watering system, since that is the hardest thing for me to do. :high-five:

Made a mixture of China Yuman and Orient Express tonight. WoooWeee! :bongrip::Rasta::bongrip:

Yes, I've been thinking about what Buckshot said. I'm half and half right now, jaga. I don't have a Moroccan plant?
:thedoubletake:

Maybe a Chocolope and 3 or 4 little ones. THsea said he could put in a self watering system, since that is the hardest thing for me to do. :high-five:

Made a mixture of China Yuman and Orient Express tonight. WoooWeee! :bongrip::Rasta::bongrip:

:yahoo::thanks::surf:

Good morning weed my fellow old fart. Good to see your spirits up. Happy Friedday

Good morning weed my fellow old fart. Good to see your spirits up. Happy Friedday

Hey beemerbill :high-five:

Good evening weed to you. Yep, feeling pretty good. Hard not to with all you guys and girls around.:high-five: :Namaste::cheesygrinsmiley:

:byebye: Hi OMM!:circle-of-love:
Just catching up on your journal and I must say WOW!
Storms......heart attacks......harvests.....a real nail biter for a while there:phew:
Sure glad you're ok. By the way, as a former nurse I know why they sent you home after the mild heart attack. The risk of catching something at the hospital was a much greater risk to you than any benefit from them observing you.

Sounds like you are keeping up with your cannabis consumption. All those thc's,cbd's and cbn's are good neuro-protectors for the brain when things like heart attacks happen.

Anyway sure glad you are feeling better and the harvest looked great. Congrats!:thumb:

:peace:

:byebye: Hi OMM!:circle-of-love:
Just catching up on your journal and I must say WOW!
Storms......heart attacks......harvests.....a real nail biter for a while there:phew:
Sure glad you're ok. By the way, as a former nurse I know why they sent you home after the mild heart attack. The risk of catching something at the hospital was a much greater risk to you than any benefit from them observing you.

Sounds like you are keeping up with your cannabis consumption. All those thc's,cbd's and cbn's are good neuro-protectors for the brain when things like heart attacks happen.

Anyway sure glad you are feeling better and the harvest looked great. Congrats!:thumb:

:peace:

Hello Flower Child. :Namaste:

Sure glad you came by. Thanks for explaining to me that I'm better off here at home. I am where I wanted to be...I can smoke/tote/eat/whatever I want to do. I just feel better here anyway. Resting a bit now. Think I will take Buckshot's advice and just grow things that are easy to handle.

Glad your Fellow is going to grow and journal too. He'll have some fun and so will we.

I've missed your positive self.
:Namaste: :love:

Kali mera, OMM.

Just popped my head in to check on you. Looks like everything is ola kala, eh?
:circle-of-love:

Herita...if I spelled that right! yep, things are good my friend. :thumb:

Kali mera, OMM.

Just popped my head in to check on you. Looks like everything is ola kala, eh?
:circle-of-love:

High Mr Teddy:ciao:
Kali Mera ,,, you do know what the two words mean :bong: Kali is the Black mother Goddess then mera means My. So in effect my black mother
she should be a wild grow I would love to see one of these growing
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

i still say you should do some autos easy as easy gets, as skunnymonsters says "piece of piss" aka a cakes walk , im glad to see your still ruling the roost and growing the ganja,,,honestly can we ever stop? maybe when they pry my watering can from my cold dead fingers lol keep on keeping on omm you adorable legend you:thumb::circle-of-love:

BID...I just love you man. :green_heart:

I gave all my autos away, long ago. Buckshot has me on to an idea though. Just sprout em and put em out...they will stay short naturally.

No we can never stop!:high-five:

When I do go, just pile all my buds on me and set me on fire!:cheer:

Good day OMM :ciao:
I hope you are feeling alot more like your Ol self :Namaste:
Love fro me an Pada
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I think I'm allot more like myself now......I'm smiling allot. Good day to you and that beautiful Padma. I Love you both! :surf:

Back
Top Bottom