OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hi jaga! Yep, it's only you now! Good idea about the eyes. Jo and I had a good Xmas. Had a good dinner and watched some of our favorite Xmas movies. Tomorrow we hit the after Xmas sales. I may actually get a pair of shoes. I'm like chronic and wear flip flops. :high-five:
We been forced into watching a lot of kids movies:cheesygrinsmiley:
not that it bothers me ,, but have you seen the Lego movie OMG its so funny. Hey our sales which used to start in the knew year now end o the 1st an start Boxing day ,, its all gone mad like that I really need shoes but flip flops here at the moment would be painfully cold:laughtwo:how are the glasses I really must go get mine tested its stupid of me ,, my dad had Glaucoma:thedoubletake:I dont think I have that but there not very good I have al my fonts extra large ,, even on my phone its a damn nuisance Love to you an Jo my friend :geek::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

OMM best of days to you my friend! The flip flop bit ain't just you islanders lol. Even here in cold Blighty I wear them all year round. Even now I sit around in shorts and my flip flops :)
Much love and good edibles to you and yours as always! :)

Shorts an flip flop Guru Ji :lot-o-toke: I would be in pain :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

So How ya feeling OMM? I am gonna go upload some pics...in your off topic thread taken by me

OMM best of days to you my friend! The flip flop bit ain't just you islanders lol. Even here in cold Blighty I wear them all year round. Even now I sit around in shorts and my flip flops :)
Much love and good edibles to you and yours as always! :)

Hi there Light Addict. :high-five:
Well, I did look for shoes today.....however.....not one pair felt right, so still wearing my flip flops. Someday I'll change.....maybe. Comfort wins again. Peace and love to All. Saw on the news tonight Hawaii will have dispensaries soon! Glee! :cheer:

We been forced into watching a lot of kids movies:cheesygrinsmiley:
not that it bothers me ,, but have you seen the Lego movie OMG its so funny. Hey our sales which used to start in the knew year now end o the 1st an start Boxing day ,, its all gone mad like that I really need shoes but flip flops here at the moment would be painfully cold:laughtwo:how are the glasses I really must go get mine tested its stupid of me ,, my dad had Glaucoma:thedoubletake:I dont think I have that but there not very good I have al my fonts extra large ,, even on my phone its a damn nuisance Love to you an Jo my friend :geek::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Nothing wrong with Kid's movies........some are funny as can be.

Good idea about no flip flops. You would freeze you're toes!.

I'm still wondering why England gets plastered on Boxing Day. It does sound wild though.

My glasses are great. I can even read fine print now.

Love to you and the princess. :love:

So How ya feeling OMM? I am gonna go upload some pics...in your off topic thread taken by me

Feeling very COLD Buck! We had a strange day in Hawaii land today. COLD Rain and strong winds...more in the AM ????

Sure glad you are going to post in my "Off Topic" thread. I am out of things to post. Can't wait to see your posting! :volcano-smiley::bravo::thanks:

See ya next year buddy :thumb:

No flip flops here in NEWA. We haven't gotten above freezing for a couple days now. :blalol:

Hey Buddy Might call you today pick you up show you the boat if your up and my sons awake and home so he can watch his little brother while I come get you lotta ifs but it may happen :rofl:
Happy New Year All :party:

Good day weed my fellow old fart. It's good news that the glasses are working the way they should. It's nice to see the hair growing out of the ears. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Another year is past us and we have a lot to look forward to this coming year. Good things are happening in this industry so I think we will see some real advancements. My nephew was saying that he thought it was going to be in front of the south dakota congress this coming year and hell if you get caught with a seed you go to jail now. I grew up there and did a little time in a county jail for possession. Here's to a great year ahead of us. Happy Days to you and Jo. :Namaste:

Its the Eve of another New year.
OMM its just a Brit thing to get Plastered Boxing day is just an excuse:cheesygrinsmiley:I was always looking for them excuses:cheesygrinsmiley:
not these days though Happy new year to you an Jo:love:From me a lady P:ciao::ciao:
:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi my Buddy jaga! A happy New Year to you and your beautiful Lady. :bravo:

Did my part of being a drinker too. Evil Stuff! Those days are long behind me now. A life time ago. Live and learn.Yuk!

May the coming year be the best for us all! Hug your beautiful Princess for me!
:bravo::high-five::bravo:

See ya next year buddy :thumb:

No flip flops here in NEWA. We haven't gotten above freezing for a couple days now. :blalol:

Deal..see you next year! Stay warm old friend. May you have nice warm dreams of wearing flip flops. :ganjamon:

Hey Buddy Might call you today pick you up show you the boat if your up and my sons awake and home so he can watch his little brother while I come get you lotta ifs but it may happen :rofl:
Happy New Year All :party:

It was a really good idea.....but....another day will do! :cheer::peace::Namaste::cheer::thanks::bravo::cheesygrinsmiley::popcorn::)

Good day weed my fellow old fart. It's good news that the glasses are working the way they should. It's nice to see the hair growing out of the ears. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Another year is past us and we have a lot to look forward to this coming year. Good things are happening in this industry so I think we will see some real advancements. My nephew was saying that he thought it was going to be in front of the south dakota congress this coming year and hell if you get caught with a seed you go to jail now. I grew up there and did a little time in a county jail for possession. Here's to a great year ahead of us. Happy Days to you and Jo. :Namaste:

High beemerbill. You are right! Times, they be ah changing and all for the good. They are talking about opening dispensaries here soon. It's taken years, but things are changing.

Glad they let you out! :high-five:

I hope so and I hope there aren't too many hoops and red tape to get through to open one :thumb:

Happy New Year OMM.:Namaste:

WoW! It's Jimmy6000! :bravo:

Good to see you. Hope you've been fine! What a nice surprise. What's new with you? :high-five:

Happy New year to you too! :bravo:

I guess your still up since your last post was a few minutes ago Happy New Year Buddy Im gonna sleep now :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom