OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey OMM

I wasn't gonna bug you but you better get some pics in here cause it is getting crazy :cheesygrinsmiley:

come on you old fart we need pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love:

:party:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and those who haven't decided yet.:party:

Welcomes to my new grow. “OldMedMan’s Osmocote Soil Grow.”

Here are the strains I’ll be growing:

From Delicious Seeds

2 Black Russians.

From Samsara Seeds

1 Sweet Black Angel

1 Holy Grail 69

From Barney's Farm

1 Violator Kush

Its an indoor/outdoor grow. I will Veg Inside and Flower Outside

I will be using Osmocote Soil. This will be covered in detail later.

The pots will be 3 5 Gallon Pots and 2 7 Gallon Pots

For indoor lights I will be using 2 LED Lights Made by Advanced LED Lights
Diamond Series XML – 10W CREE XML (These lights kick butt)

I will also be using a mix of CFLs from 60w to 300w

That should cover most of the spectrum.

The temps in the tent range from 90 degrees to the low 70s.

RH varies from 40 to 60

I do not check pH

I use RO water, which is a pH of 7.0 which is neutral.

I water when the pots are light to lift..

No pests that I know of…….until they are moved outside. Then if needed I use SNS Products

I’ll also be using Silica and Black Strap Molasses
If I add anything else, I will tell you.

Next up a few pictures. .

This should be fun Folks!:peace::love:

Welcomes to my new grow. “OldMedMan’s Osmocote Soil Grow.

I know it took a lot to get that together for the start... you are committed to us now! :cheesygrinsmiley: Seriously I am glad to see the official start, very cool, plus you slipped in a 5th!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock On
:allgood:
OMM

I know it took a lot to get that together for the start... you are committed to us now! :cheesygrinsmiley: Seriously I am glad to see the official start, very cool, plus you slipped in a 5th!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock On
:allgood:
OMM

Hi Buckshot, Welcome Buddy. I just couldn't see not germinating both Black Russians, since they are the highest rated seeds in seed-finder.
The pictures will be posted tomorrow with explanations of how I am doing this grow and what I'm thinking as I go.
I am aiming for beginners and those that are not members as usual. Basic growing 1 0 1.
:popcorn:

Look's like I have come at good time.The fun has not started with out me.How's it going OMM.:thumb:

Doing good Jim. Yep! In from the start. I feel good now that I have the journal finally up and running. Welcome. :hug:

Hell yes I'm here. Sorry OMM, I know I owe you another message, too. Will get caught up tomorrow I hope! Had to sub up quick, though.

Hey X ! Cool, you are here. I will be using some of your great writing on how to germ seeds the right way. You sure taught me a thing or two about it as you will see. :peace: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom