OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

I am in. I have enjoyed reading ur journals. I am a newb.. great source of info... :bravo:

Welcome to the 420 mag community there BMG :thumb:
hes watching football now hell probably get to his journal sometime tonight lol

*peeks in*

Hey there! Mind if I sit in? :circle-of-love: I've read through a few journals, but it was finishing up GG7's journal from '11 and '12 that inspired me to join 420. Looking forward to being here for one of your grows from the very beginning! xD

Welcome DawnStar7. :welcome:

GG7 has inspired many of us. Good reading /learning.

Glad you will be sitting in with us. We should have some fun.:grinjoint:

I am in. I have enjoyed reading ur journals. I am a newb.. great source of info... :bravo:

So you are a newb. So was I once, well actually I was a newb a long time. Thankfully I grew out of it with allot of help, you will to my new friend. :thumb: Welcome.

if its legal outside isn't it legal inside?
I would say if your soil out and plan to go soil in then the only difference would be lighting
other than that it should be the same
except there is no light that can imitate the sun 100%

I live in the south I grew it illegal on other peoples land lol. 1 plant will get you buried in the system here.

ouch
I guess keep doing it on other people land so they cant trace it back to you
if inside you don't want anyone to know especially in your situation the main question is, is it worth the risk?
if they find it in your house there will be no question whos it is
just a thought

ouch
I guess keep doing it on other people land so they cant trace it back to you
if inside you don't want anyone to know especially in your situation the main question is, is it worth the risk?
if they find it in your house there will be no question whos it is
just a thought

Once 1 state gets legal here im sure the others will follow. Right now I cant risk it, small child in the house. I got the room a 15'x19' room with 9' ceiling. All ready to grow just got to be legal first.

Once 1 state gets legal here im sure the others will follow. Right now I cant risk it, small child in the house. I got the room a 15'x19' room with 9' ceiling. All ready to grow just got to be legal first.

Hey wildbill. If you grow inside you would have my problem. Tripping all over o2 lines. Once they veg, out they go. Much easier then. Better talk to all those rednecks down there to get legal. I can say redneck because I used to be one.:party:

Hey wildbill. If you grow inside you would have my problem. Tripping all over o2 lines. Once they veg, out they go. Much easier then. Better talk to all those rednecks down there to get legal. I can say redneck because I used to be one.:party:

ok I have to ask lol
isn't it once a redneck always a redneck?
just askin I don't know I never been one
but I could be reffered to as a pineapple head lol

ok I have to ask lol
isn't it once a redneck always a redneck?
just askin I don't know I never been one
but I could be reffered to as a pineapple head lol

Well, your right pineapple head. I see myself as a high class redneck. I don't live down that way anymore. :hippy::)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

sub'd

Honored to be here OldMedMan. :)
Ive spent many a completly baked night reading through some of your journals. :adore:

p.s. Ill try to keep the juivenille humor at a minimum. Unless Im smoking some really good stuff... damn.. i guess we're kinda screwed. :slide:
:)

Back
Top Bottom