OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Happy New Year OMM. I think this year will be a big one toward the repeal of pot laws. There is a big election next year and both parties will want the majority of us on their side. And the first one to support repeal.......WINS

Happy New Year OMM!!! I hope all is well!

Kindest regards

Happy New Year OMM. I think this year will be a big one toward the repeal of pot laws. There is a big election next year and both parties will want the majority of us on their side. And the first one to support repeal.......WINS

That's great bozzo420! I do believe you are right. They are talking about opening MMJ shops here in HI.

Hope life is good for you my old friend. Good to see you out and about. :peace:

Happy New Year OMM!!! I hope all is well!

Kindest regards

Well Thank You naphtali5725...the same to you! Doing OK All the best you in this coming New Year! :peace:

OMM

I have hopeful news... maybe :cheesygrinsmiley: As you know I have been dragging ass but yesterday I got a burst of energy and worked 4 hours hard in the veg room. I had planted some BID Himalayan Blue Diesel x GDP and thought they were all dead. Well in a 12 oz cup in the back I found an 8" fully budded plant, unmarked. It has to be a BID HBD GDP!!! I am gonna chuck s'more GDP pollen on it and see what happens :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anywho it looks like the auto trait followed through in a big way. I will get a pick today.

Good morning OMM. Hope all is well with you and Jo. I could use a little of your climate right now. It's been in the 20s for a few days and that sucks even though the sun is shinning. Happy Days my friend. :love::high-five::morenutes:

Hey OMM I hope all is well...

Good morning OMM. Hope all is well with you and Jo. I could use a little of your climate right now. It's been in the 20s for a few days and that sucks even though the sun is shinning. Happy Days my friend. :love::high-five::morenutes:

Good morning to you too Beemerbill. For once, you do NOT want our weather. We had a very windy and cold front move in late last night.
Wish I had a fire place! It's cold!

Many trees have been blown down all over the island. Sure doesn't seem like Hawaii! :popcorn:

OMM

I have hopeful news... maybe :cheesygrinsmiley: As you know I have been dragging ass but yesterday I got a burst of energy and worked 4 hours hard in the veg room. I had planted some BID Himalayan Blue Diesel x GDP and thought they were all dead. Well in a 12 oz cup in the back I found an 8" fully budded plant, unmarked. It has to be a BID HBD GDP!!! I am gonna chuck s'more GDP pollen on it and see what happens :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anywho it looks like the auto trait followed through in a big way. I will get a pick today.

Alright now! That's wonderful Buck.

Funny how good things come all at once! Great that the auto trait is there! I can't wait to get mine started.

The best part is you getting a burst of energy. Been worried about you Brother. :high-five: :circle-of-love:

ive worked with Alaskans after a few months here they get acclimated and get cold when its in the 60's
I guess its just what your used to living in :rofl:

Cold... PSH! It ain't cold in Hawaii! Try temps in the teens! that's cold. heheheheheh, But I forget, it's not YoungMedMan.

Hey jandre........Young OMM.....lived through the heat in Viet Nam and froze in the Alps of Germany. Let me en-joy '''Ahhh too late.....this OMM has lost most of his memory...I think! :reading420magazine::helpsmilie::hmmmm::nomo:

Happy new year OMM
I just crawled off me sick bed again to send you some new year good wishes From me an Ms P
I had to much rich food an its left me witha migraine :rofl::lot-o-toke:

I am honored jaga that you would climb out of your sick bed to send me new year good wishes.

I hope you feel better quickly my friend. Sending good healing vibes to you........to Ms P just more love, of course. :peace: :love:

hey Buddy I see your up and about visiting journals I hope your having a good night my friend :thumb:

hey Buddy I see your up and about visiting journals I hope your having a good night my friend :thumb:

Hi Chronic. Not a bad night at all. Mulling over starting my new computer build. Tore the other one to smithereens last night. Most of it is in the junk pile now. The new one will be high tech for sure. Will boot from a solid state drive. Should be an ass kicker of the great fantastic! :party:

I don't know about you, but I am freezing. :helpsmilie:

Hi Chronic. Not a bad night at all. Mulling over starting my new computer build. Tore the other one to smithereens last night. Most of it is in the junk pile now. The new one will be high tech for sure. Will boot from a solid state drive. Should be an ass kicker of the great fantastic! :party:

I don't know about you, but I am freezing. :helpsmilie:

yea me too I cant go outside without my thick jacket that I used when I visited Alaska during a winter
maybe I should just wear the long underwear than ill be warm :rofl:

edit

looks like the recipe maxes out at a point guys that have a high tolerance need 4-5 caps
I think its because you can only fit so much into one cap
makes me wonder how an oil would work like bho or iso or something like that in a cap
but it wouldn't be decarbed would it
anywho yea if its good 4-5 will do the trick on the caps
seems like no matter what I try or how much I try to add thats still the number

Back
Top Bottom