Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

PROJECT SCRAPPED!!!

DETAILS COMING SOON!!! BARE WITH ME WHILE I GET MYSELF TOGETHER!!! I HAVE SOME WORKING OUT TO DO... JUST KNOW.... THE ROOTS MADE IT DOWN!!! AND ARE HEALTHY AS CAN BE...

More to come!!! soon!!! camera died!!! charging!!! post again when snaps are takin!!!

OK everybody!!!

Settle down now!!! announcement time...

The ladies have been pulled from the tubs, Gods Gift just wasn't getting any better!!! and it seemed that the soil would just never get dried out... so I had made the decision to pull her!!! and thinking about the well being of the others, and the soil not wanting to dry out, I felt it best to set the ladies outside!!! the heat and the sun will dry the soil out in no time!!! Also today is 2nd day of natural daylight to be at 12/12...

BUT, before that happened, I did some cuts!!! never doing this before I was totally nervous!!! But I made 3 sets of clones!!! I am going to give these a try again in the tubs!!! going to bleach down the whole setup before I try again!!! make sure there is no disease or anything in there, seeing as how there is no sign of why the ladies did not grow right!!!

On that note, the thought about the roots came back negative!!! last night when I went to pull Gods Gift, I thought to myself, I wanna see how the roots did take if they even did at all!!! So i flipped her!!! and pulled her all out!!! MY GOD!!! If you have been with me since they have been planted or have seen my youtube vid, then you know that I used the Root Magic in the top 3 inches of the soil when I put the ladies in it!!! well when I pulled her out, MASSIVE ROOTS!!! THICK AS CAN BE!!! and healthy too!!! below that the roots were normal sized!!! and still healthy looking!!!

I feel with that said that Root Magic should be mixed into the soil mix!!! but I could be wrong, it could have been all the water from the moisture of the soil that made the roots thin out like that!!!

Well anyways, here is the ladies outside in their new home!!!
Look familiar???
SAM_2811.JPG

BC GOD BUD
SAM_2812.JPG

GODS GIFT
SAM_2813.JPG

BLACKBERRY KUSH
SAM_2814.JPG

just another note!!!
after a day of sunlight, Gods Gift started already looking better!!! the best she has since she came home!!! I think natural light is something they just wanted!!! last night before leaving them to get use to their new home for the night, I sprayed down all 3 ladies with Azamax, as a normal application, just to fight the mites before they even try to get an idea!!!

Well before I go, I must let you all know that I will be starting a new journal for the indoor clones that I have done!!!

here is the pix of them that will start off the new journal!!!

:peacetwo:

SNEAK PREVIEW OF COMING ATTRACTIONS!!!

SAM_2794.JPG
SAM_2805.JPG
SAM_2806.JPG
SAM_2807.JPG
SAM_2808.JPG
SAM_2809.JPG

:thumb: just so you know, any part of the plant that touches the plastic dome will go bad and rot.. Good luck with the clones just keep the dome on and try not to let them get too wet, you want them to search out moisture from the bottom, mist once every day for the first week and that should be that (IMO) :Namaste:

well well well, guess what took to the living side of things when she went outside!!! Gods Gift looks so much better now!!! she stopped dying off and she went a little yellow but has stopped that also!!! I have still not watered them yet!!! they are not crying for it yet!!! so none for them!!! but I have it mixed up and ready to feed!!! with a 1/2 tsp of molasses in the mix to keep all the little microbs all bouncing around!!!

Excellent! Let's see some pics when you get a chance. I bet that if you scored a 400 watt hps for indoors, you would have better luck. You are using cfl lights now, correct? Nothing can beat good ole sunlight... May your buds be dense my friend.

Excellent! Let's see some pics when you get a chance. I bet that if you scored a 400 watt hps for indoors, you would have better luck. You are using cfl lights now, correct? Nothing can beat good ole sunlight... May your buds be dense my friend.

thats what I am hoping for!!!

I am also in the process of looking for a new house to move into!!! my dad wants to buy us a house out of a settlement check that he is going to be getting, we are looking for a house that will either have a 2 car garage or an extra bedroom, so I can have a dedicated grow room!!! I will also be getting a 400 watt HPS/MH ballast and fixture!!! and then have my CFL for the clones!!!

Oh yea Its gonna be great!!! then BPN will be put to some more tests!!!

well I am off to go catch the sunset rays hitting the ladies, if its not already to late!!!

Picture time!!!

I didn't get the pictures at sunset, like I wanted to, but I got the pictures!!!
Here they are!!!

BC God Bud
SAM_2842.JPG
SAM_2845.JPG

Gods Gift
SAM_2846.JPG
SAM_2849.JPG

Blackberry Kush
SAM_2850.JPG
SAM_2854.JPG

Group Shot!!!
SAM_2855.JPG

Doesn't Gods Gift look better now she is outside!!!??? she also looks like she is showing signs of flower!!! Already!!! but it could just be me?!?!? anyways!!! enjoy!!!

God bud looking much better, nice job. Im looking forward to the turnout.

Whats up with the triple exclamation at the end of ever sentence?

God bud looking much better, nice job. Im looking forward to the turnout.

Whats up with the triple exclamation at the end of ever sentence?

LOL whats good Ricky!!!
Its something that I have been stuck with forever, every since the phones started coming out with qwerty keyboards in them, every time i put a !!! or a ??? i have to hit it 3 times??? I just dont understand, but all my friends have said it's how to tell if it is me typing or its my girl is trying to act as she is me!!! LOL she can't type the way I do!!! she never does the 3 marks. God bud is actually the only 1 that is falling behind now, I am going to go take some more pix today, BK and GG are already starting to pistol out!!!

Whats good everybody!!!

so the ladies are loving it outside!!! BK just started budding out like they were just sitting there waiting for some red spectrum and 12/12 lighting!!! my god!!! pistols all over the place, GG looks like she snapped out of her funk she was in, and also is budding... the only 1 that took her time to start shooting out pistols was BCGB!!! but now they are popping out!!! I will have pix up soon for you all!!!

on another note:
just throwing this out there... I have been recently away due to school, I had finals all week and I was studying my brain out the week prior... sorry that I have not been keeping up with this journal lately, but this week is break week. So I am able to kick back, relax, smoke up on some of my Afgoo that I harvested last month!!! which by the way tastes like chocolate!!! and catch up on my stuff here!!!

and also 1 last thing!!! I passed all of my finals!!!

God bud is actually the only 1 that is falling behind now

What do you mean, from the pix it looks the biggest and best? Do I have the wrong one?

no no no, what i meant was that she fell behind because she was the last lady to shell out her pistols when they went out to flowering!!! it happened like this...
Day 3 flower: noticed that BK had started popping out her pistols
Day 4 flower: GG showed her pistols
Day 7 flower: BCGB popped out her pistols and BK had started to get frosty at the bud sites already!!!

now if you all remember that BK was the clone that I brought home that was already in flowering by 6 days, I put her back into veg for 7 weeks!!! and i swear that she didn't stop, 3 days in flower and showing pistols??? i dont know... but all I know is that the lower sites where the original budding had started smells so sweet!!! and all super frosty!!!

I will get some new pix up as soon as humanly possible!!!

PIX UPDATE

BC GOD BUD
SAM_2886.JPG
SAM_2899.JPG

Check it out, the stems are going back to green!!!
SAM_2891.JPG

GODS GIFT

SAM_2901.JPG
SAM_2903.JPG

BLACKBERRY KUSH

SAM_2908.JPG

SEE THE TRICS ALREADY!!!
SAM_2906.JPG

ok this is second week of flowering now as of yesterday!!! so far so good, I have to upload some other pix that I took this morning, I wanna show you all something!!!

ok so I walked out to have my morning bowl and I always check on the ladies, make sure that everything is going smoothly, and I noticed this on the BCGB

SAM_2918.JPG

I dont know if you can see it or not, but it has a dark little spotting or something going on... So I immediately ran back in the house, grabbed my magnifier, and went to inspect, and this is what I seen!!!

Capture11.PNG
Capture7.PNG

Every top has it, they are starting to turn purple already!!! it is so beautiful!!!

Back
Top Bottom