Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

Today was sunny!

I realized i havent included LIGHT FACTOR in my journal yet.. THE first thing that i look at, finding the best place in the garden for maximum light hours..

Im fortunate to have the direct sunlight from around 10.30am these days until, 7.45pm so that makes on a sunny day a minimum of 7 hours direct sunshine..

some pics from an hour ago of the autos, one plant is flowering much faster lol..
P10003552.JPG

P10003514.JPG
P10003522.JPG
P10003533.JPG

P10003612.JPG

and here is the LA Blues, i gave all my females a strong 4ml per liter ( 2litres per plant ) dose of BIOGROW as i had left them to dry out a little bit.. but i didnt give anything to the LA Blues, i want her to suck up what she has first (the top 4/5 cm is dry soil) , if shes not growing so quick,then she can beg me soon for more nutes lol
Just realized a second ago that the LA blues is used to hot climate, here is not hot.. plust ganja plants grow faster when they are warm!
she also just recieved some LST :)

P10003563.JPG
P10003583.JPG

** she has a wound that must have been from hail or bench :( looks old enough to be.
P10003572.JPG

some of my "adopted" plants

the people i live with are stoners and very amature growers and they also have lots of plants here..

i help them out and give advice, here is a plant that i have had since a 2weeks, i have no pictures of it before i had it cos they wernt mine lol

P10003623.JPG

Im sure its a bag seed from nepal. she got LST treatment , after being put in a 20 liter pot from a 9 or something.. with ALLMIX SOIL..
the guys here are lazy and admit they dont really care too much for growing lol and they just use soil for general vegetables from the garden center lol

Here is another adoption project, its Skunk XL, i think it was from royal seeds? the guy went to holland and came back with 3 fem seeds.

but he just dosent listen to advice so well ! edit** you can see the smallest one in the background lol

our plants are the same age.. he asked me for a clone, and i said i would give him a 30 liter pot, and the last of my ALLMIX for the biggest plant of the 3 ( its about 35cm max ) he went back in his room and done whatever he does in there lol.. so i reppotted it, 2 days ago or 3.. and i will record the progress of it here aswell

P10003636.JPG
today she got 2 liters aswell of the 4ml BIOGROW mix..

heres possibley the best water man can have :) a hose is up the mountain, connected into a natural spring..
i only use this water

P10003654.JPG
P10003646.JPG

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

I had a look through your journal the other day. It is awedsome. And congrats on your harvest

yeh guerilla has a great journal, i will check out croatia one day for a few months :) hey welshy how do i subsrcibe to a thread/journal?

yeh guerilla has a great journal, i will check out croatia one day for a few months :) hey welshy how do i subsrcibe to a thread/journal?

Wow so many plants my heads spinning. When i post on a thread it automaticly subs me to that thread if this dont happen to you then on the top right off the tread click thread tools and you can select to sub to the thread.

If you ever come to Croatia you are always welcome to come visit me and smoke some:blunt: with me

If you ever come to Croatia you are always welcome to come visit me and smoke some:blunt: with me

never say never im a travelling man :) hey in croatia is dimensions festival or ?

Yes dimension festival is organized in Pula.Here in Split where i live was Ultra Europe maybe 20 days ago and it last for 3 days.I don't go to festivals,hate so many drunk and druged people.I have bad temperamen so i don't go where i don't belong.Need to mention that there is too many undercover police,they had 70 people busted for drug use and disribution in 2 days....I love to smoke weed and when i do it i don't want to be disturbed by anyone...Love to go for swiming,diving or camping.I love to party and meet new people but not that way.I also love festivals or concerts but with lyrics:rofl:.I love to go on islands and have relaxed smoking and partying,here is one picture of my favourite island called Lastovo so you will see what i am talking about
never say never im a travelling man :) hey in croatia is dimensions festival or ?

Yes dimension festival is organized in Pula.Here in Split where i live was Ultra Europe maybe 20 days ago and it last for 3 days.I don't go to festivals,hate so many drunk and druged people.I have bad temperamen so i don't go where i don't belong.Need to mention that there is too many undercover police,they had 70 people busted for drug use and disribution in 2 days....I love to smoke weed and when i do it i don't want to be disturbed by anyone...Love to go for swiming,diving or camping.I love to party and meet new people but not that way.I also love festivals or concerts but with lyrics:rofl:.I love to go on islands and have relaxed smoking and partying,here is one picture of my favourite island called Lastovo so you will see what i am talking about

Wow what a view.

wow, i was ment to work there 2 years ago at dimensions.. but that aint my style of festival :) i like acoustic festivals, live reggea ect

looks a nice place to grow :) vegetables aswell!

wow split is just 1000km away from where i am now :)

i started the process to find my lost grand at the swiss post office, and i realized, that here i have 2 1.2m2 tents, and i will still get a light asap, then use it to flower my females :) i plan to have the 2 tents side by side, then keep the light on in one tent for 24 hours all the time, then rotate all my plants so they each get a 12 /12 cycle :) just one problem is i have just one carbon extractor..

When growing in pots that are too small, it is better to have the roots trim themselves by coating the inside of pots with a special copper paint rather than letting the roots circle and girdle themselves. In general, pots are not oxygen efficient for super plant growth. Remember that plant yield is proportional to root size
Jun 19, 2006 #1

very interesting!

More root=more fruit!!! I agree with you,plant need place for rooting if you want bigger plant and bigger buds.The best way to do it is direct in the ground.First you need to digg 1 cubic meter and use that soil mixed with compost,manure....or what style you want.If you give plant great and soft soil at the start she will have faster root growth and you know how root is important.:circle-of-love:
When growing in pots that are too small, it is better to have the roots trim themselves by coating the inside of pots with a special copper paint rather than letting the roots circle and girdle themselves. In general, pots are not oxygen efficient for super plant growth. Remember that plant yield is proportional to root size
Jun 19, 2006 #1

very interesting!

P10003665.JPG

day 47, the most mature auto..

P10003552.JPG

P10003665.JPG

same plant 4 days growth

** and today i gave 1 lter with 2 ml BIOBLOOM to the flowering autos.. more have started :)

today i broke organic growing, ive decided to repot the females

Ive been offered to use these 70 liter pots i think they are, they are 60cm but it dosnt say the literage. Ive used this soil,and have mixed a bag of pertile in with it..
P10003824.JPG
P10003833.JPG

So, pics of the LA Blues, she has responded much better with less biogrow and without the foliage feed (just gave rain water)
here is a sequence of the repotting ( i was bored) lol

P10003703.JPG
P10003715.JPG
P10003724.JPG
P10003743.JPG
P10003775.JPG
P10003784.JPG
P10003802.JPG

i added half the bana skins into the hole and half ontop of the soil for slow realease, and ive got 5 other 60cm pots and enough soil to transplant the others :) must buy more pertile though

P10003685.JPG

one of my dogs :)

i didnt have too much thinning to do :)

theres a chance of me going to norway next year, im interested in doing a grow in a polythene tunnel or green house, they have over 20 hours sunshine in the summer! that sounds like fun!!

Back
Top Bottom