Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

:lot-o-toke:Hey Insane, what's a parkour & get better soon you have a lot work ahead of you.

:lot-o-toke: trying to jump your plant????

OH WOW....

Let me first say i LOL'ed myself after getting back to these comments you guys and girl made my day i feel allot better !!! :rofl:

:lot-o-toke:Hey Insane,what's a parkour & get better soon you have a lot work ahead of you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sincerely, I was just starting to wonder what you were up to! I hope you are okay and heal up fast, fast.

I assume a parkour is a car?

EVEN MORE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Look at the big brains on bread".....LOL, you where right on the money thanks for the clarification Mate!!

Oh, I see, so you're also a maniac! Parkour!

That indeed i am, you live once so i try to make to most of it!!

I'm just assuming lol.

Anyway hope it heals fast for ya Rooster! :Namaste:

Like i said you are 100% right...thanks again for looking this up!!

:lot-o-toke: trying to jump your plant????

Once again ....... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, that would be something to behold i dare say!!

I want to thanks ALL of you for the well wishes it means ALLOT, you are the BEST!!!

:adore: :circle-of-love:

I will try to take some photo's for and update today as i need to do inspection as well!!!

Best and Blessed to ALL!!

:420:

Dear Rooster, all my best karma has been directed south of the equator, for fast healing of your hand, if you feel any throbbing at all, that's my healing power, helping to speed your healing! I'm sorry to hear that, might have to get a Laddy pic, with your green cast!

ouch! I'm still writhing, just at the thought, GET WELL SOON!. :peace:

Dear Rooster, all my best karma has been directed south of the equator, for fast healing of your hand, if you feel any throbbing at all, that's my healing power, helping to speed your healing! I'm sorry to hear that, might have to get a Laddy pic, with your green cast!

ouch! I'm still writhing, just at the thought, GET WELL SOON!. :peace:

Thanks for the kind words my friend, Feeling that healing Karma already!!!

:adore: :circle-of-love: over and over!!!

OH Snap SON....AWE to you my friend, It is so cool to see someone els from South Africa here PLEASE feel free to pull up a chair and watch this Sexy lady of mine grow.

I Hope you are planning on showing us what you are currently growing!!!! any chance on seeing a new Journal from you?

Have a VERY happy Befokte donnerse Grow and Smoke!!!

:420:

Awe awe da south african brada, its always great to see a good outdoor grow as tall as a house. My most recent grow concluded a month ago... Then I moved to Pretoria so it still may be a while till I can establish a new grow room. Until then, I'll take great pleasure in watching your plants...

Awee...

Ok so it's like this...

I have been away for a bit, i had a parkour accident broke some bones in my right hand so it is hard for me to type but they seem to be healing nicely so i will be doing a update soon but for now i am just trying to catch up with all the journals i missed.

Will be back with a update soon!

:adore: :circle-of-love: & :420:

Oh bugger, hope u get well soon... I just got back from a rock climbing week in waterval boven, beautiful place... Im covered in scratches and bruises though....

It's good to know your feeling better. I was thinking a parkour incident meant falling off a tall azz ladder while tending to tall azz cannabis plants. LOL

Everyone, join Cannafan (Princess DIY), KJC (Judge John), myself & the rest of us for the next episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT tomorrow. Check my signature.

Oh man, get well very soon! If you still have some bud, it's gonna speed up the process :hippy:

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Awe awe da south african brada, its always great to see a good outdoor grow as tall as a house. My most recent grow concluded a month ago... Then I moved to Pretoria so it still may be a while till I can establish a new grow room. Until then, I'll take great pleasure in watching your plants...

AWE to you too Bro..

So how is the smoke from that grow you concluded is it cured and ready to smoke yet? hmm Pretoria you say...that is around the bend two robots down and left at the next robot from me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for keeping an eye on this grow "my ou"..lol

Oh bugger, hope u get well soon... I just got back from a rock climbing week in waterval boven, beautiful place... Im covered in scratches and bruises though....

DUUUUUDE waterval boven is such a LEKKER place i was there 3 or so months ago, but the whole of the eastern transvaal is wonderful there is so much to do interms of extreme sports. I also do a spot of rock climbing when i get a chance....anything to get the adrenalin pumping ne..

Best and Blessed to you !!!!

It's good to know your feeling better. I was thinking a parkour incident meant falling off a tall azz ladder while tending to tall azz cannabis plants. LOL

Everyone, join Cannafan (Princess DIY), KJC (Judge John), myself & the rest of us for the next episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT tomorrow. Check my signature.

Hay there...

Thanks for the kind words and for the LOL's REPS to you. Would love to join the TRAR but by that time pain medication has knocked my ass out...Good luck to all of you join(t)ing the TRAR...See what i did there :rofl:

Best and Blessed to you my friend and thanks for stopping by!!

Oh man, get well very soon! If you still have some bud, it's gonna speed up the process :hippy:

Awe Conradino...

Thanks for the well wishes and yes i am on "Cronic" medication :rofl:

How are those young ladies of yours coming on? please post some photos of them here for my Guests to see!!

Best and Blessed Bro!!

:)

I know, I was calling his plant a literal Tree Monster!
:circle-of-love:

Why thank you PinkyGreen, A tree monster she is indeed!!

Best and Blessed my friend!!

Oh it is always good to see you my EVER present friend REPS to you!!

Best an Blessed !!!

Ok i think i am now up to date here... my hand feels much better today i will (with the help of some friends) do the last finishs on my winter setup.

If all goes to plan i should post some sneak previews of my new setup for my coming winter journal and also as i will be back with an update on MONSTER as there was lots that happened due to my hand injury i have not been able to do inspection and i seem to have some problems with mites but i will be back latter with a full update on MONSTER.

Best and Blessed to all and again thanks to everyone for the well wishes !!!

:adore: :circle-of-love: & :420:

Heal up IR. Shattered my wrist into many pieces once, ya would hardly know it now. Your on the mend already no doubt. I also wish you great blessings when you trim that bastard I tell you. Hey a neat rick for mites that works me, 50%rubbing alcohol and water spray. Dehydrates them like a charm and any alcohol evaporates, less work more time for a cold one with the lady on the veranda. Win win.

InsaneRooster! I laughed so freekin' hard in Lesters yard today when I read you SAB & Lesters reaction to the WOOD CHIP RANT, you guys made my day. I am so glad you guys laughed and liked it, made my day, still laughing about the WOODCHIP ruler, that could be 1mm, or 1 meter long!! hope hand feels better :high-five:
your MONSTER was scheduled for the REPS R Right party, but it was cancelled, u can see the pics in BAR's yard.

Back
Top Bottom