P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

In the works very soon.
:high-five:

I pulled the deep sink from the shed & replaced it with a hose bib since the entire floor is waterproofed now. I'm going to plumb the sink in upstairs as soon as I wrap up the remodel on the shed.

I'll eventually work out all the kinks to my grow situation. LoL
:passitleft:
Should of known you where on it already :high-five:
I think we are forever ironing out these kinks, always room to improve things and I find that's half the fun of it.
I like the idea of the sink!

Damn I'm far behind... OK I'm going to catch up!

Just wanted to say Hi :passitleft:

Hope all is well.
With all the edibles and dabs you make... How much stock do you actually have haha seems you have an infinite supply or you grow just so damn good!

I'm curious as to why it's so dark and greenish... I have no experience really just keen to learn.

Have a great day brother!

Should of known you where on it already :high-five:
I think we are forever ironing out these kinks, always room to improve things and I find that's half the fun of it.
Yeah, I'm gonna glue in a "tee" fitting into one of the roof vents that pass through the attic space. It drops right into the main trunk of the septic line.

For the water supply, I'll tie into the main water (in) line for my hot water heater. It actually sits, conveniently, in my garage. Directly under my grow rooms.

:thumb:

It's only like a 30 min job, but I'm feeling lazy AF lately & haven't gotten around to it yet. It'll happen soon enough

Been outta the loop a while buddy. I saw you are doing a remodel in the shed. Did the lawman move away or is he just not a real threat?
He gone....

Think him & his ol' lady split up. Her & their kids are still there, but he's disappeared.

The COVID lockdown actually gives me a bit of comfort when it comes to the "snoopin neighbor" shit. People down here don't play around about trespassing & snooping. With all this craziness going on, I'm noticing the folk around here are nowhere to be found. Everyone seems to be keeping distance and minding their own business.

I'm really low-key anyhow. Don't sell, don't smell, and don't tell are my credo. LoL

It also helps that I generally don't even leave the house for weeks on end. The neighbors probably think my wife is a single mom, because I'm inside 24/7

Just dropped beans for the 1st run in the shed. It really was a tough choice this time. Very difficult for me to show restraint. LoL
:party:

So, I dropped 2 Stankberry regs, 4 Grape Krush regs, and 4 Grape Krush x PSM regs.

New a/c should arrive tomorrow & I'll have enough gear to get em going.

Hoping to find a max of 4 solid females.

I'll cull off anything more than that. These ladies will be paired up under a 600w HPS, 2 plants per fixture.

I really wanna see how the shed re-model turned out. How far back do I gotta go to see pics of all that? Anybody happen to have any idea? Also, are you still gonna use the Attic grow space or is the shed gonna take back grow duty?
I just put in new flooring, earlier this week out in the shed. I've been collecting all the pieces I needed and I'm finally putting it back together.

I hope to use all 3 rooms simultaneously, but I might also hit my breaking point & throttle back..... haven't hit that point in awhile though. I think I'll be able to pull it off.

Once the current seeds pop, I'll be around 33 plants total. I've gotta stick to a strict schedule, but have more than enough time on my hands.
:nomo:

I really wanna see how the shed re-model turned out. How far back do I gotta go to see pics of all that? Anybody happen to have any idea? Also, are you still gonna use the Attic grow space or is the shed gonna take back grow duty?

That blue ice og got my attention tho :hug:
:passitleft:
9CCB5FD0-F97C-4456-B39F-479EFE4E5CB5.jpeg

Ohhhhh da bebes!
2020-04-02-21-04-15.jpg

Crackin' right along.

Dreamberry auto still ain't ready... lol
2020-04-02-21-03-20.jpg

She's on day 88 now, getting her final swell on.

....you're day are numbered beeotch!
:rofl:

That DBa looks like it could go another two weeks! Dodged a bullet with the light...stick to seed drops :cheesygrinsmiley:. And those CPK plants are definitely photo-worthy. :welldone:

Me too! I don't want to have to fall through the hole in the floor every time I need to pee.
I dropped 2 Stankberry regs, 4 Grape Krush regs, and 4 Grape Krush x PSM regs.
:yahoo: Gonna be a great run back in the temple!

I have been chompin' at the bit to talk about this reboot, but didn't wanna say shit until I knew I could pull it off. Been planning for awhile now.

Majority was done today; ordering the a/c tomorrow. Zon says they can have it here friday.
Still not sure what I want to put out there yet... the group that is vegging right now won't be ready to flip for awhile. I'll have space in both rooms by then.

I've just got so many awesome seeds that were bred by friends... I wanna drop all them shits, but I'm showing restraint.

I'll think on it for awhile.... like, as long as it takes for that fucking a/c to arrive. LoL
spoilt for choice and space. what a position to be in after all the bending and twisting P. nice work

The cop was kicked out by the wifey...

I waited a month, he ain't coming back
LoL..... sounds like some shit "that greasy friend" would say

...oh shit! That's me anyhow!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All good in the hood, he never said 2 words to anyone around here. Not even a wave.

He won't be missed. LoL

I'm guessing his life had more pressing issues than anything around the hood
That would be all the photoshopped pics I sent her of him and various Farm animals in coitus !!!. great news brother

Back
Top Bottom