P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Here's the tester bud I cut off BopTang X GG4 a few days ago.... actually forgot I had cut it until I noticed a new "stank" in my closet. LoL

Turned my head to find this funky little booger, hanging right at eye level. LoL
IMG_20200416_185311_744.jpg

It's still early... she gots at least a week left.
:high-five:

I hear ya. Is that Sumatra :D
Ha! Actually it is!

I drink Sumatra in the morning, and "motor oil thick" decaf for the remainder of my day. LoL

I like a dark bitter brew over here.
:thumb:

Quarantine boredom. LoL
:nomo:
Lol I get that!! I was feeling the Boredom today... I pulled my self away from the race track I put in the floor from pacing all day, and changed my wife’s winter tires out for her summer. It was a beautiful day here in Alberta, and the snow in my back yard is melting fast! I’m looking forward to having no snow for four months... maybe 5! If we’re lucky!

We had a small pot of Sumatra couple hours ago. It's good stuff.

I'm so bored I'm window shopping for seeds. IHG is 35% off tomorrow from what I saw on IG. It's dangerous seed shopping :laughtwo:
I'm gonna go on a run of all my friend's gear that I've collected from so many awesome growers around here.

Once I get through those, I'll be putting in a big seed order.... Doubtful it'll even be this year though. I've got a literal handful of bad ass gear that I haven't even tried yet.

Hope to do em all some justice
:slide:

Super cool looking mutation. Kinda like the mutation of your plant eh @DeeCee112
How you doing this mornin' homie?
:passitleft:

Just finished a proper smoke sesh.... Backwoods, fresh outta bed kinda sesh. LoL

Think I found a little motivation, deep in my lasy-assed soul.... time to go tend the flower room.
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

How you doing this mornin' homie?

Just finished a proper smoke sesh.... Backwoods, fresh outta bed kinda sesh. LoL

Think I found a little motivation, deep in my lasy-assed soul.... time to go tend the flower room.
I’m doing alright! Was a beautiful day yesterday.. t shirt weather. Today not so much... it’s been raining all morning, which is nice because it melts the snow. But will more then likely turn to snow within hours...

Gotta go pay my taxes and what not today. I’m also doing a side job for a friend today. There was a school that caught fire a while ago and I’m headed in to re drywall the place. Nice and close to home for a change!
What are you up to today brothern?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fuckin' whoops!

2020-04-17-08-39-04.jpg

Supercropped this ho this with my narrow ass. LoL, literally sat on her.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing broke, she just looks like I've been "correcting" her all week.

Live & learn.... gotta be more cautious when extremely lit.
:thumb:

I’m doing alright! Was a beautiful day yesterday.. t shirt weather. Today not so much... it’s been raining all morning, which is nice because it melts the snow. But will more then likely turn to snow within hours...

Gotta go pay my taxes and what not today. I’m also doing a side job for a friend today. There was a school that caught fire a while ago and I’m headed in to re drywall the place. Nice and close to home for a change!
What are you up to today brothern?
Hangin & Bangin. LoL

I got out for a bit of work yesterday. Gonna be at home with the kiddos all day today.

Back
Top Bottom