P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

I like the single color pipe cleaners
...as if my OCD was ever in question.
:rofl:

I actually switched to straight white because I found the bright coloered ones could cause "flash" or "glare" in my pictures.

....once again, just an OCD thing. LoL

Tie her up, get her horny and flowery and then kill her, turn her upside down and dry her out before burning the body... :oops: Growing weed is like being a sexual predator really...

Tie her up, get her horny and flowery and then kill her, turn her upside down and dry her out before burning the body... :oops: Growing weed is like being a sexual predator really...
Maybe then that "to catch a predator" tv show wouldn't be so fuckin' creepy!

At this point, I'm just bombarding the thread with pictures out of boredom.

Wife is on furlough week from work, and is handling parent duties.

So, the Critical Purple Kush plant has started to turn back up. Pretty sure she'd be praying if I hadn't split that little bit of stem.
2020-04-14-12-08-08.jpg

I'm betting she will be better tomorrow.
:thumb:

Here's the Seedsman Cheese; just topped her for the second time.
2020-04-14-11-44-24.jpg

Last, but not least....
2020-04-14-11-50-23.jpg

No rhyme or reason for why I chose these 3. I guess they just caught my attention.
:snowboating:

They’re looking good, that Cheese should be a beast.
Thanks buddy!
:passitleft:

I really wanted to do something special with Cheese. This is the 4th or 5th one I've grown, I love it every time. Figured, why not shoot for max tops.

I'm gonna let it get real bushy so I can strip it down & lst for a tutorial.

She's gonna look like she just came out of quarantine before I cut her again. LoL

I’m vaping on a good cheese here right now.
It's my "giggly" bud.

Every time I've grown it has been from seed (I'm cloning this one) but they have all been identical.

Hope this one is no anomaly

I see you're growing in coco, what was your thoughts of hempy method ? Just asking as i'm having a try of something different to NFT.
I can't speak from experience with hempy, I tried once when I first started. Killed a seedling & got scared off.

I'd like to give it a try again... now that I've learned what they actually need to be fed.

I got stuck on coco & Dyna-gro and just haven't looked back.

Taint broke, don't fix it. LoL

I can't speak from experience with hempy, I tried once when I first started. Killed a seedling & got scared off.

I'd like to give it a try again... now that I've learned what they actually need to be fed.

I got stuck on coco & Dyna-gro and just haven't looked back.

Taint broke, don't fix it. LoL

Understandable - my motto too, if its working, keep it going! My only gripe with the NFT method was that once your plants were set in, then that is where they stay throughout. In a small cabinet like mine, if they do something unexpected like take off and flower for 120 days into bud rot and total calamity (my last grow), then NFT is not a good way to manage problems like this. Guess that's why you're not doing NFT - it's a fast producing method, just the practicalities and all that make it unsuited I guess.

Tried out a new light for some pics.
:slide:

What y'all think? I think they're much more clear... but, I'm biased. LoL

Super clear and crisp, what light did you use?
Just a soft white bulb in my little clamp light. I set a white screen between the light and plant to help spread the light a bit more evenly.

Group pics today...

Here's the flower room
IMG_20200414_220821_374.jpg

The veg box...
2020-04-15-09-34-43.jpg

And, the shed....
2020-04-15-09-33-43.jpg

Grape Krush
2020-04-15-09-31-57.jpg

GKxPSM
2020-04-15-09-29-25.jpg

And Stankberry