P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

I'm in the orange club to I wear sunglasses when I'm in the room. I Turn it off for pictures.
Have you tried taking a picture with your phone looking through the glasses?
i do that for my glasses but it was a blurple. To me, it made a difference in the photos. Not sure about everyone else though!

Happy Friday P9 and friends! Garden is looking great. That throwback cheese pic was incredible. Everytime I make a seed order I see the next strain I want here. White OG and Cheese are next up for me now. Have a great weekend!

Bubba Kush got the axe tonight.
:thumb:
Somewhere around 10 weeks post flip.

She smells like a stripper's b-hole.
:rofl:

Spectacular!

side note: I’m hoping that’s the strippers beautiful hole and not the butt hole...
Yeah.... lol

Smells of fruity body spray & fart.
:rofl:

So, I've been kicking around an idea lately & wanted to get some feedback from y'all before I pull the trigger...

I'm considering starting a thread about marketing/networking ourselves to get free shit from sponsors. Kind of a "tricks of the trade" to catch the eye of canna companies and how to approach them humbly for products.
There are algorithms and methods out there to track trends around social media platforms that help concentrate our "content" so it gets seen by the right eyes. For example.... on IG, I follow around 1200 growers who have posted about growing Seedsman gear and about 800 followed me back.
So... now I know where they buy their seeds.... When I get a bangin' plant, they see it and buy seeds. Working with the sponsor via email, I'll just ask what strains they are trying to promote. They generally send out some freebies, I'll grow em out, then the sales # will increase. It's a great business model for them in the long run. That's why you'll notice a bunch of sponsored growers get the same "promo packs" around the same time... it's a marketing plan.

Anyhow, I've thought about making a comprehensive journal about my experiences & methods. It would be cool if others shared their experiences too.

Let me know; if ya think this would be useful, and what kind of info may be pertinent. ...

Sounds like a great idea P. When I was doing my breeding project I was messaging couple of my favorite breeders who encourage breeding, anyway I was trying to get info on proper dry/cure process for freshly harvested seeds. What do you know after seeing pics of my plants they both wanted seeds.

One has already sent me 8 different strains of theirs. With over 100 seeds. The other one I have to wait awhile for the strains I want to be restocked. I wasn't going to say anything about all that on here because I told them both I would not post it. So they don't get shit load of people trying to do the same thing

Sounds like a great idea. I don't have enough following me on my journals to get seen by any sponsors.
Yeah, the majority of sponsors I've picked up have been from IG. I took about a year, but I've been working the algorithm over there to have around 3700 followers now.
When I start actually discussing stuff with vendors, I'll email links to my 420 Mag stuff.

Almost like an online "grow resume". There are even a few companies who have asked me about becoming sponsors here on 420 Mag... they didn't realize these journals were that big. It's pretty cool stuff; I really enjoy running a strain, then seeing that stock sold out the next month. That's honestly how these "comparative grows" even became a thing.
Seedsman saw the sales bump from each one, so they keep pumping out freebies for us to grow.
:thumb:

Sounds like a great idea P. When I was doing my breeding project I was messaging couple of my favorite breeders who encourage breeding, anyway I was trying to get info on proper dry/cure process for freshly harvested seeds. What do you know after seeing pics of my plants they both wanted seeds.

One has already sent me 8 different strains of theirs. With over 100 seeds. The other one I have to wait awhile for the strains I want to be restocked. I wasn't going to say anything about all that on here because I told them both I would not post it. So they don't get shit load of people trying to do the same thing
I'll get something put together. I think we can all come together to assemble a decent "guide" to help some others get sponsorships.
:high-five:

We put in the hours & effort to document these grows meticulously. Most growers do not. A breeder generally respects TF outta what we do. Getting their products for free or discounted is not as hard as everyone thinks.

Back
Top Bottom