P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Here's my current Cheese plant...
2020-05-15-10-26-08.jpg

She was topped back on 3 separate occasions. Plenty of bud sites, we'll see how many of them actually make it into the canopy throughout the stretch.

Hope for a good 12+
:thumb:
Shit, easily!

Preston sounds like a great idea. I have plenty of growing experience have done it most of my life. But am just doing my first journal now so I think I need to get a few more journals under my belt. I will definitely have it look at your new thread.
Start now and at least you'll have some followers and just keep adding. Why wait if it's going to be time consuming anyhow.

I'll get something put together. I think we can all come together to assemble a decent "guide" to help some others get sponsorships.
:high-five:

We put in the hours & effort to document these grows meticulously. Most growers do not. A breeder generally respects TF outta what we do. Getting their products for free or discounted is not as hard as everyone thinks.
It's a great idea for those who can afford setups to run the grows. Need some sponsors for grow equipment (i.e., tents, hoods, cooling fans, de/humidifiers, etc.).

I like this idea! Would work wonderful for some here. I too would like to do something like that when SA has full legality. Although I agree with @Grim Creeper that there should be equipment sponsors for us too. Shits expensive for a budgeted grower. :laugh:

Yeah, the majority of sponsors I've picked up have been from IG. I took about a year, but I've been working the algorithm over there to have around 3700 followers now.
When I start actually discussing stuff with vendors, I'll email links to my 420 Mag stuff.

Almost like an online "grow resume". There are even a few companies who have asked me about becoming sponsors here on 420 Mag... they didn't realize these journals were that big. It's pretty cool stuff; I really enjoy running a strain, then seeing that stock sold out the next month. That's honestly how these "comparative grows" even became a thing.
Seedsman saw the sales bump from each one, so they keep pumping out freebies for us to grow.
I am very interested in learning more about this P, well cause I don't know shit about any of that stuff....its like Latin to me....kind of like most of Social Media.

I am very interested in learning more about this P, well cause I don't know shit about any of that stuff....its like Latin to me....kind of like most of Social Media.
Reach out anytime, I can get ya started with some basics to direct some traffic on the Stank Genetics.

I kinda got a warning from 420 Mag about what/how I share this info, since I talk about other social media platforms... all good though, seems that the topic is popular enough that I'm getting the green light.... for now.
I just gotta focus my discussions on 420 Mag sponsors, but that was the intention from jump street. Easy peasy.

I'll pump the sponsors here while sharing what I know about "working" social media algorithms.

Reach out anytime, I can get ya started with some basics to direct some traffic on the Stank Genetics.

I kinda got a warning from 420 Mag about what/how I share this info, since I talk about other social media platforms... all good though, seems that the topic is popular enough that I'm getting the green light.... for now.
I just gotta focus my discussions on 420 Mag sponsors, but that was the intention from jump street. Easy peasy.

I'll pump the sponsors here while sharing what I know about "working" social media algorithms.
*slaps Preston's hand* Bad Preston, BAD! :rofl:

*slaps Preston's hand* Bad Preston, BAD! :rofl:
Nah... lol

This time it seemed they were actually very supportive of the idea. Just reached out to suggest I keep it on point.

Notta problem

That's the hard part for me. I consider it un social media. I'm only part of one group and you guys are it on 420.
IG is a marketing platform....

The real fam is always here.

What size container is the big one in, the one in the back left corner taking up all the room? Just want to know if I can downsize from 20 gal and achieve that.

Edit: Not downsize my current, for in the future.
All the fems are in 5gal.

All the regs are in 3's

Right on. That helps me a lot. Did you top it, tie it, or is she just that ornery?
All of the photo/fem plants were topped multiple times. They're a mess now, but will be tight as a nun's snatch after their next haircut. I'm shooting for max tops.... I'll be cutting out all that lower branching that never made it into the canopy.

The Strawberry AKeil plants, Cheese, and Boptidos were topped back 3 times.
The Northern Lights plants were only done twice.

Back
Top Bottom