PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

Yep, it's a good one for the salty. Give it a try! Use it exclusively, according to the formula I gave you.

Right on doc thanks. The salty drench is growth oriented if I'm not mistaken, so right after the cat drenches sound like a good time to build some bud and bring on that OG funk.

By "exclusively" do you mean you would keep using it as the only drench till chop for this plant? Thoughts on finishing with the salty drench vs energy?

Mahalo

Right on doc thanks. The salty drench is growth oriented if I'm not mistaken, so right after the cat drenches sound like a good time to build some bud and bring on that OG funk.

By "exclusively" do you mean you would keep using it as the only drench till chop for this plant? Thoughts on finishing with the salty drench vs energy?

Mahalo

Only use that stuff for the hard-core OG strains and maybe some other strains of that sort that thrive in hydro. Use it like you would use Growth Energy, along with the Cat Drench and you can bring the flavor out. Cut some fresh Promix into this soil if you plan on recycling it.

Only use that stuff for the hard-core OG strains and maybe some other strains of that sort that thrive in hydro. Use it like you would use Growth Energy, along with the Cat Drench and you can bring the flavor out. Cut some fresh Promix into this soil if you plan on recycling it.

So am i going to need something for my chemdog strain as well?

WIW with the salty Tav...My first play with it, I used like just like transplant in the transplant water with the added Mg. The LCHP has cured into something orange in scent and has a pretty nice flavor. Not quite what I had expected, but I will for sure take it.

Your plants look fantastic bro. I don't have an opinion on that plant in question, I would have had to asked too...lol

Thank you doc appreciate the advice! Figured fire OG is a good choice for the salty. Everything else doesn't seem to need it. She just came off two cat drenches, I'll give her a good soak next, then my plan will be salty, water x2, cat, water x2, salty then chop. Should be some smelly buds with that treatment.

Mahalo!

Is the salty something acquired from Doc? Or something you can make with off the shelf products?

It's a product in beta testing that doc is kindly letting me test out. If we can make HB OG then that would be cool. It probably will be some real nice smoke but will it be better than say my huckleberry kush or docs lemon paki?? I doubt it. I'm still on the search for strains that do great in HB soil without having to get all salty.

Then I wouldn't get much closer than 20" for at least another week. Truly you should go by what the plants say, but if unsure keep it over 20" for a bit until they get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom