PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

Some mainlining, gage greens "d cure"

image12850.jpg

Underdawg OG

image12853.jpg
image12852.jpg

The Huckleberry's

image12854.jpg
image12855.jpg

Huckleberry kush, the one I called "small fruity pebbles". Man she barely has that sweet cereal smell anymore, it's turned into super dank kush fuel with just a hint of that fruity pebble goodness. I'm really excited it's gonna be some fire!!!!

Beginning of week 8, day 58 of 12/12. Not really sure how long to let her go, in a week we'll see how she's doing.

image12956.jpg
image12957.jpg

Huckleberry kush, the one I called "small fruity pebbles". Man she barely has that sweet cereal smell anymore, it's turned into super dank kush fuel with just a hint of that fruity pebble goodness. I'm really excited it's gonna be some fire!!!!

Beginning of week 8, day 58 of 12/12. Not really sure how long to let her go, in a week we'll see how she's doing.

image12956.jpg
image12957.jpg

Now that's a strain that grows well in High Brix. That might very well be the nicest top of a plant I've ever seen! INcredible! :bravo:

Now that's a strain that grows well in High Brix. That might very well be the nicest top of a plant I've ever seen! INcredible! :bravo:

:thanks::bigblush::thanks: ah doc please you've done this all for us! Appreciate it more than I can express! These plants are really special yes they are. Yield will be good but not really what one would expect from 15 gallon pots. They didn't stretch very much, next round with these girls I'll veg them a bit bigger, or get them in the big pots for a week before the flip. But the quality of these nugs should make up for the extra few ounces I won't have. I rarely weigh the whole harvest, but this time it sure will be nice to know.

Stoked!

:thanks::bigblush::thanks: ah doc please you've done this all for us! Appreciate it more than I can express! These plants are really special yes they are. Yield will be good but not really what one would expect from 15 gallon pots. They didn't stretch very much, next round with these girls I'll veg them a bit bigger, or get them in the big pots for a week before the flip. But the quality of these nugs should make up for the extra few ounces I won't have. I rarely weigh the whole harvest, but this time it sure will be nice to know.

Stoked!

I seriously doubt your yield will be down much. Those are dense and resinous.....resin doesn't lose much weight during drying.

image12956.jpg
image12957.jpg

She looks like a hot greasy mess. Hold your fire Tav people stay trying to come up on some of that garanz.

Happy happy happy!

Here's some info on the huckleberry kush. Very cool to note, I popped three beans, got three girls, and exactly the type and ratio of phenotypes described. Props to dynasty I don't know who else give such good strain info. Very stable line. I'm gonna scoop a grip of these beans pretty sure I've found my first true keeper.

Lineage:Oregon Afghani x Huckleberry 2012

Parental Information:

Mom- The mother of this strain is an Oregon Afghanai clone that's been around since the early 80s... Pure Kush in appearance and smell, but the Oregon Afghani has been around well before the "kush" label became predominant in the cannabis scene. High Cbds make this strain very useful for medical users..

Dad- The father is a select male chosen out of the Huckleberry 2012 gene pool. The huckleberry 2012 is basically a huckleberry backcross, using an old Dj short's BB clone in the mix. Huckleberry 2012=huckleberry 2011/(Dj short BBxHuckleberry 2007... This line has show great medicinal value and a fast maturation period. This same father has been used in the crater lake v4..

Describe each phenotype expression:Huckleberry Kush is another potent medical masterpiece!!

Pheno#1 (30%) is leaning more towards Huckleberry and will display a "whiter" appearance.. Hairs will tend to be more spindly on this pheno.. a bit more huckleberry smell/taste .

Pheno#2 (60%) is leaning towards the Oregon Afghani but is still dominated by the father... The tops will be a bit more "blunt" and the hairs will be standing on end in straight lines... a bit more earthy kush smell/taste but the huckleberry essence cuts thru in almost every plant..

All other phenos observed were slight variations of the above descriptions.

Expect the following throughout the gene pool;

**White Strain.. covered with trichs, makes it great for hash
**High THC and CBD...functional medicine with great pain relief
**Kush "pole plant" structure, minimal branching
**Easy to grow, plants can handle fair amount of stress without harm
**Dense buds, harvest on time or beware of mould!!
**8 week bloom time
**Good for Sog...but not as good for scrog though

Expect these slight variations;
**Smell/taste...... more/less huckleberry/kush depending on pheno
**Stretch ...... between .75-1x
**yield ....... some buds will grow "outward" more = more yield
**Veg time... slightly longer veg time required on some plants

Huckleberry small pebbles (pheno #2)

image13067.jpg
image13068.jpg
image13069.jpg
image13070.jpg

Huckleberry big pebbles (pheno #2)

image13071.jpg
image13072.jpg
image13073.jpg

And a little peak at the mayday girl (pheno #1)

image13074.jpg

Enjoy! :passitleft:

Love your HK's, tavosvo! Just beautiful. I just ordered some along with Caramel Candy Kush.

I've already grown Crater Lake v4 from Dynasty and absolutely love them. Best "Blue Dream" I have tried, without a doubt. I wanted to pick up more seeds, but have found out that they are no longer offering them.

Looking forward to your smoke report on the HK's...especially HB HK's!

Back
Top Bottom