Patient's 2020

Bruh, right now it smells like a tuna sandwich dropped in the garden. Not too bad. People eat this stuff (fish). So it's only my apprehensions and reservations of attempting an anaerobic tea. It goes against everything i have read from MicrobeMan & Dr. Elaine Ingham. I haven't read all their stuff. Never read about brewing anaerobic stuff.

@ChefDGreen i kept the level about 3"-4" from the top to allow for more vigorous stirring. There is a bunch of matter at the bottom. If this spills anywhere, the back yard is ruined. Thank you for checking. :)

That was immediately after the sardine dump. I wanted the grossest pic possible. I followed it up with rinsing the cans out. I used 4 in water and 6 in olive oil. I poured a 1/2 cup of molasses in to a gallon jug of warm water, so i could mix it up and disperse it. I then added 1/2 cup of Kelp Meal. Mixed and i stir it when i go outside, which happens quite often.

Here is the BlackWater up close. Screenshot_2020-09-21-16-22-17.png She is starting to curl her pistils back. She is close. Screenshot_2020-09-21-16-21-47.png She wont get Neem next couple weeks. I prefer my buds a bit different than most. I do not prefer the lethargy that accompanies the amber trichs. I enjoy getting lifted and doing chores, maybe dishes or laundry. Home repairs? What ever. This bagseed was from a BlackWater bud but her terpene profile tells me something else got her. She currently smells like the inside of a pumpkin, lined with pine needles. Screenshot_2020-09-21-16-22-02.png She is magnificent looking. Thick ol' buds. Again, this plant was only ran on a 2-2-2 All Purpose fish/kelp/molasses fert. Which is why i need to see if i can make my own.

Update on that fish emulsion. Its only been 12 hours and it's already foaming up. Seriously off gasing some stuff. It smells like someone microwaved lettuce, or boiled spinach. I keep stirring it about every 1-2 hours right now. That may change.

Ya know what @Konks Dirt Empire that is a potential. I didn't think of that. I am sure the dogs would make short work of it. LOL. Seriously though, i need to place it on the dirt at least. I may have a tub of some sorts. Great thinking bro.

Ya know what @Konks Dirt Empire that is a potential. I didn't think of that. I am sure the dogs would make short work of it. LOL. Seriously though, i need to place it on the dirt at least. I may have a tub of some sorts. Great thinking bro.
Eww, I can just imagine the dogs rolling around, splashing and shaking that slurry all over your property...good luck!

Yo Rooster, the smell is not putrid right now. I am trying to mimic the Kellogg's 2-2-2 i was using. Home Depot doesn't have it and Amazon says its out of stock and no date of restocking. I have always used emulsions for my garden and potted plants. Succulents and flowers, that sort of thing. My Bonsai's need something organic and low numbers. Our garden looks great this year. Everything is green and producing. I also started putting molasses on the veggies n flowers. When that All Purpose would get used, it would smell like low tide at the wharf. The family would migrate indoors. So i don't expect it to be great smelling. I seriously hope its worth it as well. The idea is great. The actual steps to make it and keep it semi fresh are harrowing. My vision for the success of this is to have a liquid concoction i can feed my indoor plants. If they do half as well as my BlackWater, i will be pleased. If the baby doesn't ever get in to this, i would be ecstatic.

My dirty little secret...

The Mango with 1'-2' colas is a hermie. She is a keeper. ;)

She also was the "runt" out of a batch of 4. ...well...the only female, that looked less than vigorous. These plants are beautiful, hermie or not. Don't hate. LOL

@ChefDGreen it isn't severe at all. She may produce 3-4 seeds ln the occasional 6"-8" bud outdoors. Indoors she produced 1-2 seeds in the occasional 3"-4" bud. Enough to ensure her lineage. This particular pheno hasn't shown signs yet. She is notably fluffy with pistils and seeds are not easily detected. The other strain next to her is a tad more severe with what i saw as 1 seed every other bud. These aren't the end of the world. I have not detected any nanners or male flowers. These could be errant pollen grains from a less than seasoned grower elsewhere in the neighborhood. The Mango produces the occasional seed indoors so...verp! She is hermie. Not severe at all. (Short answer) ;)

Had to tie up a few of the Mango's buds and tighten the string around the monster in back. 20200924_110303.jpg
Very windy last night. Harley-Tsu is a lost cause. She is mostly flopped over. Hoping for no mold.

@StRoostifer There actually is 2 plants in that potter. The Mango is the shorter one in front. There is a self made strain behind the Mango
That strain is (Blue Cheese × Mango) × Blue Water

Back
Top Bottom