Patient's 2020

No matter if you are or not, search Patient's Bonsai. It will take ya to it and I describe what i did and didn't do with that dudes method. Aaannnnd if this is @will from Cervantes site, Backlipslide is here. He told me of this place a while ago and once Jorge's folded (sad) i came here. I tried hunting down someoldguy at GrassCity, but it kept freezing on me. So i dipped out and arrived here. Welcome to the site!

I feel like playing zeppelins refugee song! Hahaha. Great to see ya bro. I haven't even had a chance to explore this site. I have found using a tablet or computer with this site opens up more or at least allows you to SEE more at any given time. Compared to the last site, this place is jumping. Its actually too much to keep track of. The site alerts you when a new post jumps up on a thread you have commented on. It's home. Thank you 420mag. Nice to see ya @Willmade

BlackWater is being dropped...
20200929_115900.jpg

Bud du jour. Tres bien.
20200929_115606.jpg

She smells like Lemon Cheese Cake. Yummy.

I feel like playing zeppelins refugee song! Hahaha. Great to see ya bro. I haven't even had a chance to explore this site. I have found using a tablet or computer with this site opens up more or at least allows you to SEE more at any given time. Compared to the last site, this place is jumping. Its actually too much to keep track of. The site alerts you when a new post jumps up on a thread you have commented on. It's home. Thank you 420mag. Nice to see ya @Willmade
It’s nice to see you settling in nicely!

now you can see my enthusiasm at trying to get you over here. It wasn’t to insult the other site by any means...

Hey @Willmade :ciao: Did I meet you over at the other site? Or was that after I left?

The BlackWater was dropped and chopped. She doesnt smell like her namesake. She must have been pollinated by another plant that was next to her. The seed came from my brother and he grew my Mango the hermies and gives little surprises. ;) She is smelling less like LemonCheeseCake and more like OrangeFunk. The garbage can filled with her trim smell like orange rind. 20200930_181318.jpg We probably got 1/2 lb out of her. Nothing but a simple All Purpose. Screenshot_2020-09-30-18-18-13.png
...and the wife confirmed it. The BcM×Bw (cheezmangobluewater) smells of Pine Sol. Do you know how much i love that piney smoke! Bruh! About time i landed some good phenos from my breeding!!! Thank you, Lord!

Weekly update on those cuttings.Screenshot_2020-10-02-18-47-45.png There are some showing roots at week 1. Others aren't far behind. Screenshot_2020-10-02-18-47-52.png I got some seeds going as well. I don't keep track of days from broke ground. They grow. That's enough. Not really sure what i will do this 1st winter run. Either try and breed some 1:1 with AC/DC & Harley Tsu + Skunk×Unknown...or run these new seeds. Hmmm... Screenshot_2020-10-02-22-03-56.png

Weekly update on the outdoor...20201002_135025.jpg They are starting to flop over in some areas. The Mango is smelling more like its name sake. Her buds are filling in still and she is starting to curl back pistils. She will be an early chop in a week or 2. 20201002_135133.jpg Mango bud.
Here is the BcM×Bw. The wife agrees the plant is heavy in the pine. :) woohoo! 20201002_135145.jpg She said "Pine-Sol". I will take it. ;) I am wanting to trim it for jarring and not extracts as originally planned.20201002_135201.jpg BcM×Bw bud. Regardless, they all are being chopped and hung in the shop as we go on a road trip. This will be my 1st dry trim. Our shop zaps buds in a few days. I am going to set buckets of water with towels hung with their tip in the bucket, to raise the RH. 20201002_135225.jpg Here is Harley-Tsu. She has been beat by the wind. Minor 'pillar problem. Her & AC/DC need about a week at least. Hoping 2 so they can be chopped with the other 2 for hanging before trimming.

Its getting there. The variable is the clip and hang in the shop with no trimming. Out of town for a week or more. No one checking on the buds. This scares me. I am going to do a trial run and see if those buckets with towels are going to over saturate the air. The shop is like a dehydrater. I could make beef jerky out there. Worse case they get zapped and over dried. I don't know. Hoping for a great outcome. No heat wave would totally help. Big money! No Whammy! ....STOP!

Weekly update on the outdoor...20201002_135025.jpg They are starting to flop over in some areas. The Mango is smelling more like its name sake. Her buds are filling in still and she is starting to curl back pistils. She will be an early chop in a week or 2.
No pressure, PP, but if you could take a pic of the "curl back pistils" and explain that a bit, it would be awesome!

Its getting there. The variable is the clip and hang in the shop with no trimming. Out of town for a week or more. No one checking on the buds. This scares me. I am going to do a trial run and see if those buckets with towels are going to over saturate the air. The shop is like a dehydrater. I could make beef jerky out there. Worse case they get zapped and over dried. I don't know. Hoping for a great outcome. No heat wave would totally help. Big money! No Whammy! ....STOP!
It would scare me too, great trial run idea! No whammies :rofl:

We have a Zorb to look at trichs. It works. I have found that for my preferences to have a speedy uplifting high, i pay attention to the pistil production of my plants. When they are charging through their flower cycle, they are churning out fresh new pistils at their bud tips. There always seems to be a new crop coming out of the shoots. So as it nears the end of its flowering cycle, i look for the dying back of their pistils. If i take a close look at this Mango bud...
20201002_135133.jpg
I take a closer look at the tips.
Screenshot_2020-10-03-08-38-14.png
...i see a tiny bit of "curl back". Its not a real term. Its just what i use to describe it. There are othother potential causes of this look. Critters can cause pistils to look dead and curled back. As i look over all the tips of the buds and its about the 7 week period AND i am seeing pistils start to dry up from the tip and curl back, i plan on a 2 week window to get my desired effects. Uplifting, racey, and energetic which usually is at the 75%-100% cloudy. I am slowly turning in to a light weight and don't enjoy the heavy high that can accompany cannabis. Also with how busy my life is and how long it takes trying to squeeze in trimming, the process can take weeks. With us going on a trip, the plants get chopped regardless. No way am I coming back to empty holes where the plants were.

^breadcrumb :thanks:
I have some sad pistils due to my overzealous aphid treatments, but I am hopeful there will be new robust new growth. Not really, its pretty cold but they're weeds.
Also with how busy my life is and how long it takes trying to squeeze in trimming, the process can take weeks. With us going on a trip, the plants get chopped regardless. No way am I coming back to empty holes where the plants were.
I hear you!

Thank you very much @SeniorMoments
That means a lot. I struggle to care for my garden the way i should. I don't inspect enough and bond with my plants. I really wish i could. I believe that human/plant interaction has a beneficial effect on the plants. Thank you, again. :)

Back
Top Bottom