Pat's Small CFL Grow

Mhhhh, well if it turns male just look at it as a nice practice, besides...even if it is male you can eat it, at least you get some buzz of it ;)

Worse case is a hermie and best case is just female. I got a hermie and female from my previous small grow so will see how this one performs. Got it all sealed, there is no light going in during the flowering now and the plant doesn't look stressed at all :Namaste:

Yo yo pat, just stopping by and showing some love. Your Girl's looking good keep the faith man. I'm excited for you!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using 420

^^plants normally don't smell while in veg^^

The leaves are normal and the plant looks really healthy :goodjob:

Yeah i'm new to growing, about to start my first grow soon. I have read that people say their plants starts to smell while in veg but it is probably specific strains.

Yeah i'm new to growing, about to start my first grow soon. I have read that people say their plants starts to smell while in veg but it is probably specific strains.

It's just whenever the plants start to produce little single pistols and hairs when she becomes mature and tells you she is about to bead ready to flower. Mine are 8 weeks into veg and they do smell and it's just because they're showing their sex and maturity

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My K2 had a very slight aroma before flowering, you would only notice it up close though. Now there fairly stinky

LoL the only girl in my life, other than my mother :rofl: I'm not gaaaaayyy!!

Haha Pat it's the same for me, but I have 18 girls to worry about lol

Yo yo pat, just stopping by and showing some love. Your Girl's looking good keep the faith man. I'm excited for you!!

Sup JE3Z! :high-five: Thank you for showing face again, I see those games keep you really busy!

^^plants normally don't smell while in veg^^

The leaves are normal and the plant looks really healthy :goodjob:

Shot Spart, if I touch the plant and I smell my hand then usually it smells. But at this point you would need to physically touch the plant to smell it clearly, the stem of the plant smells the most though...such a lovely smell :adore:

My K2 had a very slight aroma before flowering, you would only notice it up close though. Now there fairly stinky

Slight aroma would describe it at this point though, when I open the box you catch a whiff off goodness :yahoo:

@Spart: Mine did, and still are, but i kinda like the smell ;)

Oh Pat, you silly...just because you dont have a girl atm its not like we all thought of you as gay LOL, just keep checking the nodes, she sure looks like she will be showing any day now :)

Shhhhh be happy, at least they dont talk and nag at you ;) hahahahha

LoL somebody gotta set the crazy standard, I sure hope it will show me some good news by the end of this week :yummy: I wouldn't mind somebody to talk to and nag me :goof:

Haha Pat it's the same for me, but I have 18 girls to worry about lol

LoL you must be a proud parent with 18 of them, I will try and stick with my single and maybe two plant grows atm and then later when I get more money I could expand a bit :dreamy:

They have a smell but it's hard to describe it's not a flowering smell it's more like a hey let me flower smell. Woke up this morning and the house smelled like just plants. I noticed that they start to have the "hey let me flower smell" when the nodes become "un-even" or no longer parallel.

Back
Top Bottom