Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Dudeeeee! That’s an easy one! Lol

Well depending how much your lady pays attention....

Just have a few solo cups filled with your medium and make sure she sees ya carry them outside, “what’re those?” “Just some seeds that didn’t pop, gonna dump them outside since I have no use for the extra (soil/coco/whatever)”

Then if a couple plants magically appear where you dumped them, just say “they must have needed a woman’s touch! Mother Nature!”

Voila! Summer grow 2019! :rofl::rofl:

:passitleft:

Dudeeeee! That’s an easy one! Lol

Well depending how much your lady pays attention....

Just have a few solo cups filled with your medium and make sure she sees ya carry them outside, “what’re those?” “Just some seeds that didn’t pop, gonna dump them outside since I have no use for the extra (soil/coco/whatever)”

Then if a couple plants magically appear where you dumped them, just say “they must have needed a woman’s touch! Mother Nature!”

Voila! Summer grow 2019! :rofl::rofl:

:passitleft:
This sounds like first hand experience!

I mean that wood'''''' work......... Just passing thru.........

Haha I did the same with my ex wife who suddenly developed a hatred for me growing (law has changed now) only after the wedding :) I used to pic sunny spots in the garden , drop about 5 pips around each and water (all on the sky) then at most points There are like 30 seedlings around the place. Let her see me pull the weaker runts while leaving about 10 goodies around. Then thin those. Stay away from the one you want to keep and by the time she noticed it was there is was already waist high and by Then she would give up. Haha year after year. She divorced me and never gave a reson. The law changed a month after I signed. Hahah. Current partner absolutely loves the Smell and requested all drying done so the house smells like dope. :)

Back when we always bought 10 dollar lids... Commercial Mexican... 25% seed by weight. Was all there was... I use to play Johnny apple seed. I must have started 1,000 seedlings at least,,, all over the city of Santa Monica.... Be easy to TRY to get one past the "Old Lady"???????? But do what you must till ya can............ Hope life's good as can be'''..

Haha I did the same with my ex wife who suddenly developed a hatred for me growing (law has changed now) only after the wedding :) I used to pic sunny spots in the garden , drop about 5 pips around each and water (all on the sky) then at most points There are like 30 seedlings around the place. Let her see me pull the weaker runts while leaving about 10 goodies around. Then thin those. Stay away from the one you want to keep and by the time she noticed it was there is was already waist high and by Then she would give up. Haha year after year. She divorced me and never gave a reson. The law changed a month after I signed. Hahah. Current partner absolutely loves the Smell and requested all drying done so the house smells like dope. :)
Smart woman you got there buddy :passitleft:

I’m hoping 4-5 weeks now, i have to go see a vascular surgeon on the 15th then I’ll have to get back with my primary care doctor. I’m hoping now I don’t need surgery to fix the arteries in my right leg.

Back
Top Bottom