Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

when are you going to get that hip done hook!

hehehe...actually was at the Doc's yesterday...he's still not convinced it's the hip...maybe nerve damage?... :rolleyes:...in any event, I got a referral to a hip and knee clinic...maybe they can come up with a definitive answer...:hmmmm:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

hehehe...actually was at the Doc's yesterday...he's still not convinced it's the hip...maybe nerve damage?... :rolleyes:...in any event, I got a referral to a hip and knee clinic...maybe they can come up with a definitive answer...:hmmmm:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
that's a good idea the more minds that are involved are better good luck is there some reason you would have nerve damage in there?:)

I haven’t had skates on in 40 years, they would cripple me now! Lol
Guess I should be happy I can still skate and keep up to these wicked talented kids lol

hehehe...what the brain say's, and the body say's...totally different...werkin' thru a couple issues myself...our health care is, for the most part, very generous...albeit a lil slow...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...
True true :passitleft:

A lady announced at the ball game yesterday was 106, now were are talking old- I'm less than 2/3 her age, she was still cognizant and enjoying life:thumb:
Love seeing people hit that age my wives
Grandmother is in her mid 90s and she is still going strong it’s crazy !! But so happy to see that lifespan still in my day and age!

Back
Top Bottom