Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

You can have an elevated PSA reading from an enlarged prostate (not due to cancer). My reading was 6.4. I finally had a T.U.R.P. procedure this year in January. After that my reading went down to 2.5 -- again, no cancer detected. Let's hope you have a similar diagnosis.

Thanks for the encouragement Beezluiz. Glad everything worked out for you. I appreciate you taking the time to post.

Same here, been over 30 years.

I grew some about a decade ago. I have to be in the right frame of mind to do them and I haven't been in it in almost a decade. :oops:

Yea I'm not the same as I was 30 years ago.
Ya me to WOOOPS!
mushroom 022.JPG
Palenque (4).JPG

They fly here around the middle of August. Pretty easy to beat the choppers though. :goof:
Haha! I live within a mile of a small, local airport. I swear I hear surveillance planes & choppers all the flippin' time...

In reality, it's just a bunch of rich folks, trying to learn how to fly. Midlife crisis shit. LoL

Here the DEA come in with the money, State Patrol provide the helicopters and off duty sheriff deputies provide the boots on the ground. They usually fly for 1 week then they're done. The helicopters normally use rural locations to fly from that way few know where they are.

In 2001 I lived out in BF Egypt and my driveway was a gravel lane 1/4 mile back through the woods. There a church with a huge parking lot across from my driveway. I had a few big plants just off to the side of my yard. I came home from work and I see 2 choppers and a whole fleet of 4W drives and ATV. Must have 30-40 leos in camo milling around. I freaked and drove right on by and went to a buddies house. I went home about midnight and the Leo's were all gone so I went on up to my place. The choppers flew out of that church for 2 days but they never did see my plants maybe 50 yards from them. I never grew close to my house after that. Lol

Back
Top Bottom