Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

In 2001 I lived out in BF Egypt and my driveway was a gravel lane 1/4 mile back through the woods. There a church with a huge parking lot across from my driveway. I had a few big plants just off to the side of my yard. I came home from work and I see 2 choppers and a whole fleet of 4W drives and ATV. Must have 30-40 leos in camo milling around. I freaked and drove right on by and went to a buddies house. I went home about midnight and the Leo's were all gone so I went on up to my place. The choppers flew out of that church for 2 days but they never did see my plants maybe 50 yards from them. I never grew close to my house after that. Lol
that's one of those heart pounders we don't need that shit when we get older lo!

Haha! I live within a mile of a small, local airport. I swear I hear surveillance planes & choppers all the flippin' time...

In reality, it's just a bunch of rich folks, trying to learn how to fly. Midlife crisis shit. LoL
I live close to a small airport exactly like you describe. Rich folks learning to fly.
In 2001 I lived out in BF Egypt and my driveway was a gravel lane 1/4 mile back through the woods. There a church with a huge parking lot across from my driveway. I had a few big plants just off to the side of my yard. I came home from work and I see 2 choppers and a whole fleet of 4W drives and ATV. Must have 30-40 leos in camo milling around. I freaked and drove right on by and went to a buddies house. I went home about midnight and the Leo's were all gone so I went on up to my place. The choppers flew out of that church for 2 days but they never did see my plants maybe 50 yards from them. I never grew close to my house after that. Lol
Dude....that was close! Wow.

Wow, that's crazy! Glad they didn't fond them! Should be federally legal soon, no?

:passitleft:

I’m guessing this year they’ll legalize in the US.

One can hope, but I don't see anything happening until 2021 just because that's how political cycles work. No one wants to go on the record for anything before an election year. Next year they're all to busy campaigning to do squat, and the year after they campaign, then they actually do things (good or bad). That's my cynical take on it.

That’s possible but a number o multi billion dollar corporate deals are happening now so those people know something.

Nothing greases the wheels of progress in Washington more than lobby money.

That’s a fact guys and the money is there.

I was hoping after Sessions got booted, things would change on the rescheduling front. I think that would be the logical first step. Unfortunately it did not. The banking lobby is pretty powerful. I'd think those folks would want to get their hands on all the cash generated from dispensary sales that they currently can't touch. Not to mention the alcohol and tobacco folks looking for new revenue sources.

Not a political person at all, nor do I play one on TV

But the timing of Phylos planning to start it's genetics expansion appears to be a jump ahead of legalization and selling it off to Big Pharma

Back
Top Bottom