Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

I'm finally out of the city for good, just need to find a good place where I can grow in peace.
City life and growing is difficult. I am in a small uk market town now which is better than my previous city home and I knew I would be far safer here. Sadly because of the lack of a Local police force among other things lol. Double edged sword comes to mind. I know which I prefer.lol Hope you can find the perfect space for longevity P. good luck

Penny what do you recommend for a strain when the criteria is lots of trichomes, rock hard buds and a up or doing - no couchlock:hmmmm:
Gorilla zkittelz Barneys farm. Hardest most dense nugs I have ever grown and smokes bang on too. functioning and funny springs to mind. Turns me into the worlds funniest, deluded comedian too !!
Love those gorillas

Buckeyes defense is a beast.
Bring McMahon, rice and stallion legged Walter back with a scary yell and threat from Big Mike Ditka. lol My fave line up from 80's and their superbowl with patriots nearly got me sacked. missed work after staying up. very fond memories. played a little in uk too. I was crap but fatter.lol ,fat arsed tight end.lol

Mike Ditka was a beast! Lol

Da' Bears!

Who would win in a growing competition between Pennywise and Ditka?

Ditka!

Those were great SNL skits.

I miss the old SNL

Everything has to be a political statement anymore. Gone are just plain sketch comedy routines. No more Cheese Burger Cheese Burger, Samauri Bakery, Landshark, Mainways Bag-O series of toys, Gumby, Mr Robinson, Sprockets, Coffee Talk, Wayne and Garth, Frankenstein Tonto and Tarzan, etc.

I don't think I could tell you any comedians that are popular right now.
Donald Trump and Boris Johnson are trending as the biggest clowns atm , mot sure I get their humour though !!!. lol
really hard for us to accept anyone named after a bodily gas leak. Trump is a word here that had Every age, class, gender and race in hysterics. "Did you trump Grandad ?" is a sentence heard most Christmas days here around the Dinner table.!.
failing that , re runs of the Office with Steve Carrel . Love that show with a passion. uk version too.

A lot of today's comedy seems over my head.
I had same problem but a cushion solved it !. cannot beat a little Monty python , Holy grail or life of brian can lift the heaviest moods for me. Biggus Dickus discussion scene has to be the funniest scene in history followed by the release wodger and Thamthon the Thagatitheth Thtrangler .lol

Back
Top Bottom