Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Yea lots of small growth coming on, now I’m getting excited. I’ve wanted a good Haze but couldn’t really find what I wanted. Hopefully this is the ticket.

This was in our local paper. Attorney General Dave Yost rejected the petition and this was some of the verbage in it. Really 1 oz.
20200312_161343.jpg

Very exciting on the new growth Penny. Have you checked out ace’s website recently? One of the freebies they have on offer right now is a 7 pack of reg old timer haze if you spend over $100.

Yea lots of small growth coming on, now I’m getting excited. I’ve wanted a good Haze but couldn’t really find what I wanted. Hopefully this is the ticket.
Fingers crossed for you penny

...I would assume the 1 ounce possession is out in public...same as here...6 plants is 2 more than here...sounds promising...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
I agree I am only 4 but I grew 7 two were in 2 gal pots one was an auto.

28 zips estimated of fine 420 smoke

...I would assume the 1 ounce possession is out in public...same as here...6 plants is 2 more than here...sounds promising...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
If it only pertains to while you are out in public that would be fine. I don't see how they can enforce that with growing 4 to 6 plants it would be a joke. You would get a lot more then that from just one plant so it has to be not possessing more then an ounce out in public

I hear that A5 Haze is Great. No celling and pottant
Was decent haze strain ... Beat I've had to date was dugs. Never grew one haze strain before . I have so many kush crosses I want to grow plus this old red neck I know said he was going to start some Chem 91 s wtf. Bro..

Can't cock tease a bro.:passitleft:

He -penny will get the last sentence.. I think I can be confusing lol

Very exciting on the new growth Penny. Have you checked out ace’s website recently? One of the freebies they have on offer right now is a 7 pack of reg old timer haze if you spend over $100.
I have 17 seeds of Old Timers Haze. Lol

Was decent haze strain ... Beat I've had to date was dugs. Never grew one haze strain before . I have so many kush crosses I want to grow plus this old red neck I know said he was going to start some Chem 91 s wtf. Bro..

Can't cock tease a bro.:passitleft:

He -penny will get the last sentence.. I think I can be confusing lol
Yep I have 7 seeds of Chem 91 S1 left. They will be first to go as well as Black Lime Bubba. I’ll try to reverse the Chem from clones but it Chem has a reputation for being hard to reverse. Once I get the seeds made you’ll be the first to get some seeds.

Back
Top Bottom