Pennywise Strikes Again

Get them fast, MMS left the breeding game. Whatever is at the seed banks is all there is now.

Really? I hadn’t heard that. Guess I better add a few to the next order. Is someone taking over their pupil stuff?

Not that I know of at the moment.

Damn, that sucks. I get it, it was more of a project than a business for profit, but still sucks when a good breeder takes a bow.

...I don't get over there very much, but I've noticed that...I like to check on what friends who are no longer easily accessible, are up to...Stage, Rooster, Newty, Pman, and others...lot's of legit peep's there, but a lot of scammers too...I'm making a conscience effort to cut back on screen time, so that's one place I don't need to go often...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

The dude from MMS is a good guy. I love it when a breeder encourages home breeding and even gives people tips on the process. I was pm ing with him about my project on IG.

We swapped seeds with each other. He was interested in the Chernobyl F2's I made. He sent me a nice sampler pack of his gear including TK x Star pupil that wasn't released yet. I need to get them into rotation

High P, Dank....just woke up, took a vape of Afghani :volcano-smiley: and now I wanna lay back and dream. Afghani cannabis may be one of the oldest cultivated crops :yummy:but imagine those first stone age stoners. Mammoth meat over a fire never tasted so good. Stay stoned and stay stoneder.:passitleft:

UPDATE 9-21-2020
The Blacklime Bubba bred by @katsubluebird is really starting to bulk up. It’s also getting a funky Lime/Citrus smell on the stem rub. I’m guessing 3 more weeks until it finishes.

Wow man they have gotten Big, Look at those fat ass colas and all that frost. Looking Great Penny !

UPDATE 9-21-2020
First up is Nevilles Haze from Greenhouse Seeds. This plant isn’t growing tall as much as it is wide. Colas everywhere are stacking tight.

Next is Bandaid Haze this is going to have huge flower clusters. This is the same Bandaid Haze used by @katsubluebird to make his Xanadu cross. Bandaid Haze x Pre 98 Bubba.

Back
Top Bottom