Pennywise Strikes Again

whats good pw

did this page go super slow or something?
lol, i posted what's good pw yesterday at 7:30 and there is only four comments :laughtwo:

English breakfast or earl grey tea for me does best. I find coffee gives me more dry mouth

You really are hard headed and don't get it... THIS whole Mountain of a mole hill situation is all you and your Ego whether you want to see it or not. If G13 has there own "version" of a strain.. IT's not exactly the same as the original... therefore... it's NOT the same. I never asked for your so called proof(are you a scientist.. doubt it)... I myself and Many others have ran GLR with no issues(Veg and flower). In flower, you are just shaving a hour off of the light schedule(or half hour increments of less light)... How would that cause your problem! More darkness is not going to cause hermies PERIOD. Running 11/13 or even 10/14 at the end of the cycle always kills the regrowth and pours on the frost. We as humans tend to blame problems on something or someone... rather than see it for what it is. Sorry man, your observations don't make it a FACT. It sucks you had a bad experience, I would look for light leaks or another stress factor. Stating more darkness caused your problem is Asinine and reaching for an answer why you hermed out. All the best in your future grows... I really do want you to be successful... 12/12 works... I would stick with that schedule. :peace:
I'm with johnie

Back
Top Bottom