Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow - First Timer Welcomes Guidance

Enjoy the clone buds, Catnip. Lol. You have grown colas. :thumb:As for the topping, now is the time, if you're gonna do it.
Peace, Andy.
:Namaste:

20160718_223031.jpg

Outsider row

The clones are from a flowering auto? Most likely not from what I've read but I've never grown autos.

When I took the clones the lemon auto wasnt in flower mode yet. It started flowering during the rooting process. this is my first Auto so I have no idea

Autos are like time release. At a certain time they will start flowering no matter what light schedule you are on. From what I read people don't clones or train them but I've seen people training some very large autos. Stress can stunt the plant and your yields since it flowers automatically there is no catch up time. Not sure the techniques they used to train.

They're gonna flower. Autos are on a fixed finish schedule. No changing that. Once they pop, they shoot for flower. You should get one maybe two colas on them each. Makes for easy trimming! Lol

They're gonna flower. Autos are on a fixed finish schedule. No changing that. Once they pop, they shoot for flower. You should get one maybe two colas on them each. Makes for easy trimming! Lol

Oh well guess thats why some people dont like auto's? I'll take what I can get from them LOL

Made a few changes to the Grow area this week. I put the plants on a 10on 14 off schedule this week to start the flowering process. Since I'm going for flower now I decided to close the area up with Panda Film to keep out unwanted light from the rest of the basement activities. I kept reading about the Plants stretch during this time and boy is it noticeable. One of the White Widow/Big budd was less then 2ft at the flip and is now 3ft 1ft of growth in a week!!! Got me really thinking I might run out of room and have to tie some Plants down soon. Closing up the area didnt Raise temps like I thought it would. In Fact it gets even colder during lights out now by 1deg. Humidity has also went up to 70% will have to keep an eye out on that one. Will update with PIcs later tonight when the lights come on

CatnipTC,
As far as I know, if you clone an auto the cutting will be the same age as the plant you took it from.:reading420magazine:
This would not benefit you as the cutting will not have enough time to grow to the potential of the source plant without a root system.
By the time the cutting develops a root system its final size will be stunted.

When I took the clones the lemon auto wasnt in flower mode yet. It started flowering during the rooting process. this is my first Auto so I have no idea

Back
Top Bottom