Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow - First Timer Welcomes Guidance

20160726_231909.jpg

20160726_231902.jpg

20160726_231853.jpg

Here are the updated picks Plants have been on 10/14 for the past week.

Liberty Haze

Yea she is huge has bud spots all over. One of the incredible bulks and one of the whitewidow/big bud is also getting huge. I marked the Panda Film with Height Markers but it's a little hard to see with the plants Need to make bigger and Darker so you can see it easier. Auto lemon is over 4ft when you include pot height.

Noticed that the Lemon was getting a little heat burn so I removed it from the end of the light run where the mover pauses and turn down the delay so it doesnt last as long.

question My light mover has adjustable speed is it better for the plants to have the light moving slow over the plants or faster to get more front and back trips done?

My light mover is on a set speed at 10RPM. I think it takes about a minute to get from one side to the other. I haven't timed that yet. I have it paused at each end for around 7 seconds right now. I did have it at 15, but I noticed some bleaching at one end so turned it dwn to around 7 seconds.

The 1000 is such a beast. It is crazy that over 18 inches away, moving a full 8 feet, pausing for only 15 second at the end that it started to bleach the leaves.

I never even had that issue with the Gavita pro. I used to have the Gavita Pro pause for almost 30 second at the edges, and that was 16 to 18 inches way from colas.

My light mover is on a set speed at 10RPM. I think it takes about a minute to get from one side to the other. I haven't timed that yet. I have it paused at each end for around 7 seconds right now. I did have it at 15, but I noticed some bleaching at one end so turned it dwn to around 7 seconds.

The 1000 is such a beast. It is crazy that over 18 inches away, moving a full 8 feet, pausing for only 15 second at the end that it started to bleach the leaves.

I never even had that issue with the Gavita pro. I used to have the Gavita Pro pause for almost 30 second at the edges, and that was 16 to 18 inches way from colas.

I can adjust the speed it travels down the track as well as the pause time at the ends. Do you think Faster or slower times down the track are better? I've adjusted the end time pause to around 5seconds.

catnip, I've never used other speeds in all the time I've been growing on light movers, even with Gavitas. Always the 10rpm motors. I would say it is a more slow movement because i takes about a minute to get from one side to the other.

This gives the plants on the other side a chance to rest from the intense light.

Catnip, your grow is looking great! I had to pull up a seat and watch. I've got a 32"x32"x63" tent and been thinking about a PS 500 for my next grow. Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

:Namaste::peacetwo:
Hey Synbad. I have a PS500 on the way. Should be here this week. Very excited to see what it can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom